ac/dc

ac/dc: adjec.
bisexual.

Rose's Point of View

I quietly sat beside Jada and Taehyung as we drove to dinner.

'Why are you so quiet?', she asked me.

'I don't know.', I shrugged, 'Just hungry., I guess, since I danced all day.'

Taehyung leant forward, giving me a strange look.

Oh, he knows.

Once Jada sees Jimin, he's going to undergo some pain.

We arrived at the restaurant we visited the night we performed Giselle. The three of us were escorted by the host to a four-seater table where Jimin sat, sipping on some sparkling water. He stood up, immediately greeting us.

Jada stopped in her tracks, definitely not expecting him. Jimin gave her a soft smile and her head tilted to the side, like a little puppy's reaction to a new sound. She looked towards me, wondering why I wasn't as stunned as her.

'Nice to see you again, Jada.', Jimin nodded.

'Hello.', she replied, not knowing whether to be rude or kind towards him.

Taehyung and Jimin sat down, I stood behind Jada, pushing her to take her seat, but she didn't budge.

'Is the bar menu here?', Taehyung asked Jimin.

'No, I sent it back.', he replied.

'Mwo?'

'I stopped drinking a long time ago.', Jimin said, avoiding everyone's gaze.

'Doesn't mean I won't be needing it tonight.', he sighed, turning around to find a waiter.

'I'm sorry, what the heck is going on?', Jada asked, looked between the two men.

A waiter came to the table, handing the drinks menu to Taehyung.

'I'll have a Regal, on the rocks. What do you want, babe?', Taehyung asked Jada, ignoring her question.

'Oh, you'll be needed a lot more than just alcohol after I'm done with you.', she gritted.

Jimin, probably annoyed with what was going on, boredly explained the situation to Jada.

'One second, Taehyung, you did what?', Jada snarled.

'I might have known that Jimin was requested to come as a judge, so I thought it would be nice if Rose was there too.'

'So you called in sick for an old lady?'

Taehyung started stuttering, 'I, uh, I didn't, my assistant did-yeah, she acted like she was Mrs. Charitze...'

'And?', Jada demanded.

'And she called Mrs. Charitze, told her not to come because the showcase was 'cancelled'.'

I stood there, all smug, a smirk fighting its way onto my lips.

Seeming like this has happened before, Taehyung flinched, bracing himself for the ear deafening thrashing that he was about to receive.