Chapter 3~

Shall I call this Liz Hemmings person? Or shall I wait until I get to the address to find out about her?

"Flight 12346 to Chicago is now boarding" The lady said into the speaker. I looked around to see people walking towards the gates hurriedly. I joined in the crowd and soon found myself staring up at the great plane ahead of me.

Is this the right thing to do? Of course it is it's what your mom would have wanted you you to do! Okay looks like I'm getting on this plane then!

As I walk on the plane I look for my seat, everyone is staring at me. I wonder why? how can they see pasts the facade I'm putting up.

I find my seat, and to my delight find it's next to the window.

*after plane journey*

Once I had grabbed my duffle bad and put my new phone back into it I got off the plane following everyone else to the exit.

I looked around after I had got out of the exit, trying to find the nearest bench or cab station. Of course I had no luck with that.

After what seemed like forever, I finally managed to get out of the crowd of swarming people. I found a bench to sit on stared at the city in front if me. The streets bustling with life. And that's when I decided to should be done, so I did it.

I called Liz Hemmings.