Chapter 10~

Rosalies POV

I feel ecstatic.  Like for once everything was going my way.  

Going right.

I'd barely even had a chance to think about what happened yesterday.

Yesterday.

It seems long in the past now.

I hug the towel around my body tighter (wearing only my sodden underwear and one of Ash's old sweaters underneath)  and I smile, for what seems like for the first time in forever.

I turn my head and see Ash grinning to himself.  

All to soon we pull into the driveway.  Ash turns of the engine and I undo my seat belt and turn to the door.

I feel a large firm hand grab my thigh.  I gasp a little and turn to Ash. He looked down a little embarrassed and removed his hand, scratching his head.

"I just wanted to spend a little longer with you ..." 

I grinned as his hand entwines with mine and his other hand entangling in my hair.  He pulls me closer and gently kisses my lips.  I put my hands under his shirt and grab his back deepening the kiss, his tongue tangled with mine.  The feelings were explosive. It's not joke with the butterflies and shit.  My world was spinning, I was engulfed in the happiness.  I feel Ash's hand rise up my thigh ...

"OH MY. HOLY SHIT" a voice shouts from outside.  Ash sighs and runs his hands over his face, he untangles from me and I look to the ground, embarrassed.

"MATE OPEN THIS DAMN WINDOW" the voice says in between fits of laughter.

The window slowly opens.

The boy manages to spit out in between fits of laughter.

"hey ... I'm ... Ca-... Calum.  Wow, what a ... great... time to... meet the ... mysterious ... Rosalie " he bursts out.

My cheeks must have been shining red.

"hey..."

"mate, now's not the time" Ash said to Calum, looking uncomfortable.

Calum leaned in close to Ash, a serious look on his face and whispered something in his ear.  I saw the blood leave Ash's face and he had adopted a look of despair..

"SHUT UP CALUM" he shouted and slammed the door of the car and walked into the house.

What the ...?

"um Calum, what just happened?" I asked confused.  Everything was going so well.

"Look, just leave it.  You have a lesson to learn in this household.  Some secrets must just be left untouched" he snapped.  

I was shaking.  What just happened.

Michaels POV

Everything was so much better before Rosalie came.

I can tell she's going to stir up some drama.

Being in my bathroom is not a great first impression for her to make, especially in the morning. Well technically it wasn't really the morning but it's when I woke up so I class it as morning.

I heard a small cough and l looked up to see, Little Miss Drama herself.

"What?" I hissed.

She looked taken back by my rudeness but I'm punk rock so I don't care.

"Umm.. I-I just.. never mind" She looked close to crying, I could see the tears in her eyes as she walked off.

Oh gosh I didn't think being rude to someone could have so much effect...

But I'm punk rock so I still don't care.

"What's wrong?" I heard a faint voice in the hallway ask.

"Oh umm, nothing nothing. But I was wondering if you could tell me more about Ashton?" She slowly asked "What's wrong with him?" she added

"It's not my place to tell you... He will tell you when he is ready" The voice I worked out as Liz's said.

"Okay well thanks anyway, I best be off" She rushed.

"Where are you going?" Liz said concerned.

"Just to my room to think" Was the last thing I heard before complete silence took over.

____________________________________________

Heeeey!!! 

Thanks for choosing to read out book sorry we have slow updates, busy with revising for exams

But the next chapter will be up ASAP!!

-theypyjamabananas :))