1

Dario POV

We were making a nae-nae circle vine as saw this really cute girl walk by. She was wearing floral print shorts with a white crop top with some white flats. She was so sexy, she had a fat ass, she was light skinned and she had blue curly hair. I interrupted the vine we were making by watching the girl. I didn't know her name so from now on she'd be know as " The Girl Next Door". Even though she didn't live next door to me.

"Dario, Dario, DARIO SNAP OUT OF IT" Meech says

"Huh? oh sorry" I say

"What's up with you bruh?" Lo asks

"Nothing" I answer

"Come on bruh" Lucas says

"Ok ok, there's this girl I saw"

"Niggaaaaaaa" Kyle says

"What she look like?" Zay asks

"Her over there. Washing the windows on her house. I just seen her today but she's beautiful "

"You could never get her, she way out of your league" Lo says. I look at him like he's crazy

"DUDE! I'm ObeyDarío! Can get any girl I want."

"You can not. I can though. WATCH AND LEARN" Lucas says. I swear these niggas are crazy

_______________________________

Yn POV

I'm from New Orleans, I'm a light skin, I have an accent. My moms job relocated. I saw group of boys down the street while I was doing my chores. I didn't know anybody in this city. I just moved here. nobody seems familiar, my second day of school is tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it either. I got the trash bag from the kitchen and took it out to the front. The boys walked up to me. Oh boy...

"Hey, Isn't taking out the trash a boys job? here lemme help you out" this really cute boy says. he's light skin with curly hair. and his smile was sexy.

"Thanks" I say

"You must be new here?" One of the guys say

"I just moved here yesterday"

"What's your name?" A different boy asks

"That's for me to know and you to find out"

"You're very pretty" the other light skin boy says. He was the lightest of them all, had black hair, and I noticed his blue braces.

"Thank you"

Those boys are just like every other boy I've met. Trying to hit on me just to get it. I'm a smart virgin and that's how it's gonna stay. I wasn't interested in them what so ever. I appreciate that light skin "pretty boy" helping me and all. but there's no way. No way I'd ever be into them. when I got back in the house I ran upstairs to the 3rd floor where my room was to change my clothes. I put on some sweat pants, my carmines, and a tank top. then ran back downstairs.

_________________________________________

Dario POV

I think I'm in love.

"Does she go to school with you?" Meech asks

"I don't know, I never noticed her" I respond

"Keep and eye out" Meech adds

"Yo, dibs" Lo says

"NO BRUH I SAW HER FIRST" I scream

"Ok ok man chill" Lo also says. I shook my head

"This nigga over here whipped by a girl he don't even know" Lucas says.All the other guys started laughing

"Whatever man" I say with an attitude

________________________________________

Yn POV

What a day.

"How was school?" Kamari asks

"It was ok" I say

"Whaaaa? you ain't have a bad day? *claps* YASS"

"I made a 'lil bit of friends"

"I hope you weren't as judging as you were in the car when I took you"

"A little, but most just judged me back"

"For?"

"Nothing really. I just stood out more by my since of style and my hair color"

"Im going out to play ball"

"Have fun!" I say and he leaves. 20 minutes late the doorbell rang, I ran down stairs to answer it.

"Hey, I'm Dario" The boy says. The name kinda spun in my head for a sec. Then the vine popped up in head. Hit it for me 1 time. Hit for me 2 times.. hit it for me 3 times...Lets go. I still wasn't about to let this boy get what he REALLY wants. that's not how it works.

".....Yn......" I say very cautiously

"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he says. Ok ok that might have been corny but this boy is kinda cute. I still don't trust him. He trying to be all "gentlemen" 'round me but around them niggas, he so fake. AND he a "playa"

"Thank you"

"So wanna hang out tomorrow afternoon or something?"

"Sure. Does 4 sound good?"

"Yea"

Dario POV

What was I thinking? The guys were right, I have no chance with this girl. I can already tell she doesn't like me in that way

_______________________________