3

(2 weeks later)

Yn POV

Me and Lucas have been dating for two weeks and things have been going wonderful.

"Baby. can you come to the party tomorrow?" Lucas asks

"Sure. where? what time? what should I wear?"

"It's at my house and i already have 1000 other people coming and more. it's at 9pm. I don't care what you wear"

"Ok. I'll see you tomorrow. text me babe!" I say as I leave Lucas's house to go to the mall. I went to footlocker.

(Footlocker)

"Umm. excuse me sir? do you have these in a size 7?" I ask

"I think so. Come on, it might be in the back." He says, grabbing my hand leading me to the back.

"What size again?" He asks. I loved his Hispanic accent.

"7" say looking down at his name tag. "Carlos is a really cute name"

"Gracias"

"I'm Yn....um would you like to come to this party with me?"

"Sure. My number is 3134798103" he says says. I put the number into my phone and give him my number. He hands me the shoes and then rang them up for free! OMG

"Thanks" I say and I hug him, he hugged back. I leave the store and went to the another store to get some black leather pants and some other stuff, I even bought a new phone! it was 1,000 dollars but it was worth it. I left the store and went to the food court. I sat down and I saw that Dario. He glanced over at me for a sec and started walking towards me.

"Wassup Yn" he says, sitting across from me

"Nothing much. you?"

"I'm here with Zay and Lo" he says. I don't remember meeting them so I didn't hesitate to ask who they were.

"May I meet them?"

"Oh that's right. Uhh sure. I think they'll meet me here in like 2 minutes" he says. he takes a bite of my burger. I slapped him

"Aye niggaaa! this my fuckin food!" I yell. he just laughed. I saw two boys walk over to our table.

"Yn, this is Isaiah and Angelo" Dario says.

"Hey, call me Lo and call me." he says with a wink. I giggled a little and he sat next to me.

"Dario, Mariya gonna kick yo ass" Isaiah says

"Aye nigga chill. Me and Yn are just friends. and plus she has Lucas" Dario says. Isaiah looked at Dario in the corner of his eye then shook his head.

"You with Luke?" Lo says. I saw Isaiah get up to answer his phone

"...Yes..." I say. I just had finished my food and the conversation was getting a little awkward so i think it's time for me to go.

"Aye Miguel is on the run" Isaiah says, walking back to out table sitting next to Dario

"Forreal?! Yo we gotta go Yn" Dario says. who's Miguel? They all rushed out of the mall. I went home