7

Lucas POV

I woke up in my room this morning and grabbed my crutches. I took a shower and everything and put on a black hoodie, jeans and some black converses. I made my way to the door of my house and walked outside because Meech was here to pick me up and drop me off at Nyi's crib. I got in the car and put my hood.

"Hey" he says and speeds off

"Wasgud B?"

"Nothing much. I'm glad you're ok though" he says. As we almost got to Nyi's house I heard loud ass voices speaking in spanish. I looked back.

"Aw shit man. They on us! take off" I yell. He speed off really fast and I see them in the distance. Whew. We pulled up in her driveway. I got out and hopped on over to her door. I rang the doorbell and then the door flew open.

"What?!" she answered with hella attitude. I entered her house and she closed the door behind me.

"Are you.... pregnant?"

"Yes" she said. I sighed

"How did this happen?"

"Don't ask that dumbass! you know exactly how this happened"

"Can you get an abortion?" I ask. Her eyes grew wide and I really regret asking that. She smacked me.

"HOW DARE YOU ASK ME THAT?! THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU HADNT LEFT ME FOR THAT HOE"

"Nyi! calm down"

"NO I FUCKING HATE YOUR ASS!"

"Nyi get your hands off me!" I yell. She continued to punch me and I threw her across the room. I saw her crying to the point she couldn't catch her breath.

"Nyi I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-

"No! I hate you!" she yells. She ran upstairs and before I could catch her, she locked the door. I went back downstairs and walked out the door. I saw Yn in the passenger side of a car with some guy. She got out and was crying

"Lucas, I thought I trusted you but it turns out I don't"

"Baby... no no don't cry! you can't give up on us. please baby I love you" I say. I kissed her forehead.

"Why are you here? why is everybody telling me she's pregnant?"

"No baby. it's not mine! Yn please don't do this to me, I love you way to much"

"Lucas.... fine." she says. I smile and she leads me to the car. I put my crutches in first and then hopped in. I felt a little salty because of the random guy driving us and I had no idea who the fuck he was.

"Oh by the way. Lucas this is my stepbrother Salmineo. Salmineo this is my boyfriend Lucas" she says. Stepbrother? ohh

"wassssupp" i say.

"Nothing much bruh.... It's mad hot in this car y'all can let the windows down" he says.

_________________________________