4

http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=4675421&.svc=copypaste&id=131998558

(Above is what Yn is wearing today)

🎉The Party🎉

Yn POV

I got my brother to drop me off at Courtney's house. He thinks I'm having a sleepover with her but his thoughts are a little off.

"Bye Kamari" I say grabbing my bags. Jada opened the door and grabbed my bag. Kamari sped off.

"Off to the party we go" Meech says.

"Nice outfit" they all say

"Thanks"

"Couldn't imagine how much that costed" Courtney says as we hop in the back seat of meech's car.

"Shoes were free. Phone was 1,000. pants were 365. Glasses were 10 and shirt was 50" I say. my phone began to ring.

"Meech wait don't pull off yet" I say as I answer the phone. he put the car in park

Phone Convo

"Hello" I say

"Hola señorita! So where's the party gonna be?"

"Do you know Lucas?" i say. there was a bit of a strange pause

"...Sí"

"His house"

"I'll be waiting for you at the door I live right around the corner"

"Ight B"

End Of Convo

"Who was that?" Jada asks. Meech began to drive off to Lucas's house

"It was a guy I met yesterday"

"This guys name is?" Courtney asks

"Carlitos" I say in a spanish accent

"The one at our school" Jada says.

"6'7 Carlos?" Courtney says.

"Yeah!"

"He sexy as fuckkkkk omgggg!" Jada says. Courtney and Meech were acting a little weird. I had spotted a 7. Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. The car stopped. I saw Meech reach for something but then the car sped off and Meech pulled up at Lucas's house. They all walked in. There were so many cars outside. At the door was Carlos smiling big when I walked up to him.

"Wassup" he says

"Nothing much."

"Love the outfit. and I wonder how much those shoes costed" he says. me and him both started laughing.

"Let's go inside"

"I don't really think Lucas likes me. I was so cautious about even rolling up here with my Bez"

"That was your car?! omg I lovebit so muchhh"

"Me too! that's why it's mine"

"But Lucas isn't gonna hurt you or anything, trust me I am his girlfriend"

"Wait what?! so you're his girl?..."

"Yeah and I promise nothing's gonna happen"

"You just don't get it" he says opening the door for me. So many people are in here, and it's so loud. Carlos and me began to talk more and then Jada came over to us.

"Hey girl! Hey Carlos!"

"Wassupp!" me and Carlos says

"Have you seen Lucas?" I ask