21

Yn POV
I woke up in my regular bed but I was on top of Taco. He had his arms around me pretty tight. I found my way out of his grip and went to take a shower.

Taco POV
I didn't wake up I'm my regular bed. Then I realized I stayed the night with Yn. Shit. I looked at my phone and it had about 20 unread messages. I put on my jacket and left the house. I'll just text Yn later. When I got to my house I noticed that Miguel's skate board wasn't there so I assumed that he left. But then I saw blood on the door step.

"Oh hell nah" I say to myself. I turned back around to get in my car but it was gone. I just take off running to Saint's house, even though it was far away. I stopped running eventually because I was tired. I saw somebody driving my car. I made eye contact with the woman driving and figured it was my mom. She was at a red light so she had no choice but to stop. I grabbed my gun out of my pocket and shot the window. I climbed in through the window.

"What the fuck are you doing mom?!"

"I'm gonna kill you"

"WHAT?" I scream while trying to grab onto the wheel. She started punching me and started going 70 mph in a 30 mph zone

"THINK ABOUT THE BABY INSIDE OF YOU MOM! IF I DIE THEN YOURE GONNA DIE TOO!"

"FUCK YOU JORGE! YOU NEED TO DIE" She said while slamming on breaks. I didn't have on a seat belt so I flew forward hitting the place where the airbag comes out. The air back came out and busted my lip

"Fuck!" I yell. She was by a big lake and started driving towards it. I didn't want to do this but it's for the best. First I unlock the doors and push my mom out of the driver side. I watched as she flew out of the car on the ground. I quickly got in the seat and turned the wheel of the car into the opposite direction. Whew! I parked the car and got out. I was looking in my pocket for my gun... and it wasn't there. I turned to my left seeing my mom with the gun up to my head.

"Mom put my gun down. do not pull that trigger" I say calmly while surrendering.

"Burn in hell with your siblings!' she yelled. As she pulled the trigger I ducked and looked over too see that it hit Lyric, not me. Carlos shot mom and mom fell down. I ran over to Lyric and got on my knees

"Lyric! don't give up on me, breath!" I said while tears ran down my face. The bullet hole was in her right arm. she was looking lifeless

"Carlos help!" I yell. I didn't see Carlos anymore. I cried even harder. Lyric was fighting for her life over here. I took her to the car. Before I got in I put moms body in the lake. I still didn't see Carlos. I got in the car and rushed off. I saw Carlos walking around yelling for somebody to help him. I saw a bullet hole in his leg.

"Get in!" I yell as he limps over and gets in. I sped off to saints house. We got there and his car wasn't there. I got my first aid kit and use it on Lyric first since she was younger. I put my hand over the hole to stop it from bleeding. I got the tweezers and removed the blood covered bullet. I poured some disinfecting stuff in it and she screamed to the top of her lungs. Lastly I stitched it back together and wrapped an ace bandage around it. She couldn't move her arm though. I got in the front and did the same things to Carlos.

"What happened nigga?!" I ask Carlos while leaving saints house

"Mom and her boyfriend broke into the house. They killed Miguel and I ran away, not knowing Lyric was in the house. I came back and mom wasn't there but her boyfriend was he said he raped lyric and I fought him. He didn't fight back though. Then he through me and Lyric in the trunk of his car and drove to the lake. I pulled the trigger of my gun at mom and she fell. I went to find her boyfriend. He shot me on the leg the same time I shot him in the head and then you found me." he says. I glance to the back of the car seeing Lyric asleep. But her NEW shirt I just put on her was covered in blood. I pulled the car over and got in the back. Her heart wasn't beating. I lift up the shirt and see a big bullet hole in her back...

"Carlos" I say barely getting his name out. I never cried so hard like this in my life

"What's wrong?"

"S-She's g-gone" I force out

Yn POV
I took a shower and then a long bath. As I got out and put my clothes on I noticed Jorge wasn't there. I shook my head and smiled. He's always busy. I called him but he didn't answer. That's unlikely for him to answer. I called him 10 more times and he didn't answer. I texted him saying "why aren't you answering your phone?" but I got no reply. I sighed and went downstairs. Nobody was down there except Dario.

"Good morning sex-y"

"Hey Dario. I have question for you"

"What is it?"

"What's up with all the hearts you text me?"

"To show that I still care about you. I didn't want you to be mad at me about the tweets so that was the best way"

"Awww. I still care about you too" I say. We hug and then I walk upstairs, running into Danny.

"My bad beautiful" he says. I smiled

"Hey danny"

"What you doing this afternoon?"

"Taco was supposed to be taking me to see Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy in concert but I guess that's canceled since he won't answer his phone"

"Well I'm taking you out for pizza if he doesn't take you to the concert"

"Just me and you?"

"Mariya and Dario are coming"

"Ok"

Carlos POV
I began to cry as the doctors cover her body. I've never seen Taco cry so hard. He was drowning himself in his own tears. His sadness quickly turned to anger. He picked up a chair and through it into the hall, hitting a nurse.

"Jorge calm down!" I yell while holding him down

"Nah man fuck that! it's all my fault she's gone! I hate mom and I hope she burns in hell along with her stupid boyfriend! he yells. We had to leave the room and the doctor closed the door. It was too late to bring her back and the thought of that made another tear go down my face. Tacos car was towed so we caught a bus

"Have you checked your phone?" I asked him. He sat there with tears coming down his red face.

"Fuck that dumb ass phone" he says while throwing it at me. I caught it and typed in the password. which was "thank you god for getting me through life". He had lots of missed calls and texts but I didn't want to be in his business so I didn't check them. I gave him back his phone.

Yn POV
When the fuck is Jorge gonna grow up and answer the damn phone?! The concert was probably over by now and I wanted to go! now I gotta wait until the next one. I walk into the pizza place with Daniel, Dario and Mariya. I sat next to Daniel and across from us were Dario and Mariya.

"So how's life been dating Taco so far?" Mariya asks

"It's been ok. I'm concerned about him not answering the phone today though"

"If he doesn't answer, just stop calling and texting" she says. she had a good point

"Yn have I ever told you that your eyes have this thing where of i look into them long enough- " Danny says. he cut off when we both leaned in and our lips met. We made out for about 5 minutes until Dario cleared his throat. His jealous ass

"My bad" Me and Daniel both say. I can't believe we just kissed... AGAIN 😩 And it makes things worse know since I have a boyfriend

Taco POV
We arrive at the hotel room and I go to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. Look at my ugly dumb ass. It's all my fault my little sister is dead. Tears came down my face again. This isn't the week anybody would like to fuck with me because I will kill anybody who gets in my way.