6

Meech POV

Lucas has his surgery today and there's no telling what may happen so me and Eskimo are gonna go ahead and take Nyi out. He invited me over his house so we could get this over with. she'll be here in in 5 minutes.

"Bruh. where the fuck is this hoe?!" He asks. oh she better be here! 4 minutes later she arrived. I dragged her into the house.

"WHY THE FUCK YOU SHOOT HIM?!" I yell.

"he isn't dead why the hell you worried"

"BECAUSE WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE BITCH!" He yelled. He picked her up and took her to the backyard. I grabbed the gun and followed him. he grabbed it then put it up to her head.

"PLEASE DONT SHOOT! IM BEGGING YOU! ILL DO ANYTHING!"

"Give us one good reason Nyi" I say.

"IM A MONTH PREGNANT! DAMN."

"Holy shit!" Eskimo says.

"I said give us a good reason"

"I can't do this. Alright nyi, we'll let you off" he also says. she took off running.

"What the fuck nigga?!"

"She's pregnant dude! I can't take another child's life"

"Another?!"

"Long story. I'm not trying to go to jail again either"

"I can't believe you did that. She's a month pregnant"

"Who's baby do you think it is?"

"She fucked the whole squad and almost everybody at school so there's no telling" i say. we went back inside

"We gotta tell Lucas at some point"

"I know and that's the bad part. You know he wanted her ass dead"

Eskimo POV

I'm really hoping and praying that Lucas don't blow our fucking heads off because I know how his temper can be. I'm still gonna kill José but that's gonna be a sneak attack so I'm not gonna tell NOBODY!

______________________

(2 days later)

Lucas POV

I've been released from the hospital because they said I was doing really good. I'm on my way to Yn's house to surprise her. I'm not driving though. Zay and Kyle are taking me because I'm on crutches. 5 minutes later we arrived. I got out and went up to her door. I rang the doorbell.

Yn POV

Salmineo is my step brother and my mom and Kamari moved back to New Orleans so they left the house to me. My mom called my step brother and asked him to stay here with me. He's "keeping an eye out". but anyways he's 25 and has long ass hair. My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it!!" I yell. I opened the door and OMFGGGGG! It was Lucas!. I hugged him super tightly

"Hey baby, I missed you too" he said. it's like he could always read my mind and I think I'm...... in love

"Oh My Goodness! come in how did you get here?" I say as he hopped in on his crutches.

"Well the doctor said I was doing good so they released me. Zay and Kyle brought me here"

"Cool.... so how did you even get shot?"

"Baby can we not talk about this right now. I really wanna tell you when the time is right. and right now... the time isn't right"

"Lucas, why are you avoiding this so badly? I mean it's pretty obvious you want to hide it but I'm your girlfriend"

"Yn..... please stop"

"No! I'm not gonna stop! I wanna know and that's final! you tell me or I we're done"

".....I'm in a gang. Nyi and José shot me. José's like my rival"

"Wait.... w..i ..huh?!"

"I told you you weren't ready."

"When?! how?!"

"Since I was 8. I sell drugs, fuck bitches, kill people, make money. I get away with it because I'm just that nigga" he said. he seemed really annoyed. I was about to say something but his phone began to ring.

Lucas POV

I looked at my phone. it was Eskimo.

Phone Convo📱

"Wasguud b?" I answer

"Hey nigga... Umm so like I got some good and bad news"

"Lay it"

"Ight so I killed José"

"AYEEE my niggaaa!"

"But the bad news is.... Me and Meech didn't kill Nyi"

"Why the fuck didn't you?! I should kill all y'all asses right now. ya better have a good reason why or else"

"Shes pregnant" he says. I instantly hang up the phone.