12

Yn POV

Lucas hasn't been coming home and when he does he only stays for 2 minutes and then kisses my stomach and leaves. Last night i was gonna let him stay the night but he left after an hour. I'm beginning to think he's giving up on me. Only person here for me at the moment is Dario. Everybody else is too busy.

"Yn stop worrying so much about things. Everything's gonna be fine" Dario says while climbing into bed with me.

"I know but.... look all I want to know is why is he so busy to not help me and his baby out"

"It's because he's trying to do that with his other baby" he says. I began to tear up. Why would Lucas want to be with Nyi?!

"Oh" I say. My voice became hoarse. Dario had brought me closer to him and I let out all my tears onto him.

"Dario... you're the only one that has been here for me"

"It's because..... I love you"

"W-bu-wai- Dario"

"I shouldn't have said that. I think it's time for me to go" he says. I pulled him back into bed.

"No don't go! I love you too" he says. And then he kissed me. It was right, and somehow something inside me changed, probably never to be reversed.

"I'm happy for y'all!" Salmineo says. I jumped a little because he startled me. He was standing in my room door.

"Thanks bro" Dario says. They shook hands and Salmineo left the room. Dario began rubbing on me.

"Darioooo! Mmm stawwpp" I say.

"Lemme show you how much I love you" he says. I nodded my head and bit my lip. He slid his clothes off and snatched off my towel. He planted kisses all over my body, making me want more of him. He pushed the tip in. I whimpered as he got it all in. He pulled out and then pushed back in. Then, his body against mine, he pinned me down. He sped up into quick thrusts and then would go back to deep thrusts. Hard in, hard out, slowly, then quickly. Then I felt it. We both groaned as we came right after one another.

_________________________________

(Next Morning)

Yn POV

I just finished getting dressed and my legs are sore as fuck😩. I made my way downstairs and sat with them at the table.

"Damn girl. Your moaning kept me up all night" Salmineo says, looking restless. The door flew open and Lucas stormed through.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! YOU THINK YOU CAN COME IN HERE AND JUST TRY TO TAKE YN?!" Lucas screams. Then he pushed Dario.

"Don't push me nigga" Dario says, getting up. I've never seen Lucas so...... angry. He was super red and sweaty.

"You promised you would stay away from her! You broke that promise B! you're really gonna regret it cuz karma's a bitch!" Lucas yells.

"If you weren't with Nyi instead of me maybe me and you would still be together!" I yell. I ran upstairs and locked my room door and broke down into tears.

_____________________

Salmineo POV

Yn won't come out of her room. She won't talk to anybody! We been waiting and waiting but I guess there's no use....