14

(2 days later)

Yn POV

I woke up on the edge of my bed. I slept naked so nobody could come in my room. I got out of bed and yawned. I looked over at my white sheets, which had red stains all over it.

"What in the hell?" I whispered to myself. The blood was coming from me and it dripped onto my white carpet. My stomach wasn't as big as I remembered it to be. I put on a tampon, underwear, and a bra and went downstairs. Salmineo was already down there.

"Yn you ok? you seemed a little... undressed" he says

"My period just came back"

"The doctor told you that it would start today yesterday"

"Doctor? huh?"

"Remember... you had a miscarriage yesterday morning" he said. I had no emotions left in me and I don't recall anything from yesterday. The doorbell had rang and he got up to answer it. It was Dario, he sat on the couch.

"Nah b! what the fuck you doing?!" I yelled

"Yn calm down" Salmineo says

"So why I look on Instagram to find out you was with Mariya and I find out imma side chick?"

"Yn chill, ion know what you're talking about!" Dario says. Salmineo

walked out of the house

"I'm not stupid Dario! I know you fucking around with Mariya. But that's ight because I had Tae"

"REALLY BITCH?! YOU FUCKIN TAE?!"

"Yes. do you have a problem or something? you mad? I dare you to put yo hands on me Darius Boatner because I swear to God you gonna be dead"

"Get the fuck outta my life bitch"

"I'll be glad too. You and Mariya should stay in each other's lives to because I hate you!" I yell. The argument was getting intense. He threw a vase at me and I ducked

"DIE BITCH!" He screams. I threw the glasses cup at him and it cut the side of his arm. He came up to me and punched me repeatedly in the face and then he left. I HATE HIM!

_________________

(Next day)

Yn POV

I swear to God I'm putting Carlos on Dario. Carlos and I used to text everyday but we fell off and it would be perfect if he could teach Dario a little lesson.

Convo📱

BigBootyYn🍰: heyyy😂

PolloFrito🍗: bae! I was just 'bout to text you

BigBootyYn🍰: you love me right?

PolloFrito🍗: hell yeah and that fat pussy😉

BigBootyYn🍰: Chill Carlitos I'm really serious right now. I got hurt yesterday

PolloFrito🍗: BY WHO?! IMMA DUST THEY ASS WHEN I SEE EM!

BigBootyYn🍰: Dario. but I don't want you to kill him. I just want you to beat his ass

PolloFrito🍗: Ight I gotchuuuu bae😋

BigBootyYn🍰: Thank you so much😘 see ya at school!

End of Convo📱