Writing Prompt #7: No Send Letter

The substitute for the class gave us this prompt;
write a no send letter to anyone
She made us do it twice, one was a hate letter, the other is a kind letter

To all of my original characters,

     I would like to thank all of you for being around me. For ones who were created to be oblivious, this is your creator writing to you, and my real name is Katie. I kept my real self hidden like how a turtle hides in its shell, to keep it brief, you all see me as Ditto, she is known as my persona. At this point, she must be thinking if what I'm writing is true, because she came into this world without any memory, and to that I say yes and I apologize. I was the one who given you the memory loss, I did it so it feels like I can start my life over and relive it with my drawings and the characters that I made.

     This part is for my main group of girls, the Emotion Forms. There is one thing that I wanted to point out to you, so prepare yourself for something like might shock you forever. Originally, you five werent going to exist as real people, in fact, you were originally going to be a set of spirits that are connected to emotions.....that's why you're named the Emotion Forms. Hot-headed Fire was anger, depressed Water was saddness, energized Thunder was happiness, caring Ice was love, and Frighten was fear....of course. The same was going to go for your rivals, that of the Altrin Family, the yin to you guys' yang. For a while, they were your alter-egos, made so if a different scenario were to happen and if all of you had the opposite personality. I hope you can forgive me for creating them, and I hope you can forgive them and no longer be rivals.

     As for the others, this is me wishing for the best of all of you. In both the life I put you in and how much you will be noticed as an original character. I know this sounds as confusing as a paradox, but please understand. Though all of you are completely different, both personality and species wise, all of you help me boost my creativity in both writing and drawing. There will be more of you when I get the idea for their character, but once they are created, I hope you give them a warm welcome, whether or not they are connect to the past I've given you. This may be the only time that I can talk to you personally, for the rest of the time I am Ditto and nothing else. Forgive me for not telling you everything I knew earlier, and thank you for giving me the creativity I need.....and....you're welcome for giving you life.

With love and a creative mind,
Katie