Baby GENDERS day

being only 4 months pregnant is horrible. Imagine 9 months, that would be pure agony.  I can't do anything with my stomach in the way. My boss let me work in the back, after 45 minutes of explaining. That was an awkward conversation. Jack still didn't know. and Jayy was becoming more obsessed with the little thing inside me. He would poke my belly button, and smile down at my stomach. I never thought Jayy would be into the kid, but I guess he was for now, until it starts crying at night!

   "Are you ready to find out the gender?" Dahvie smiled excitedly, while jayy kept staring at my stomach. "yea, then we can go shopping for nursery stuff, and clothes!" I rambled. We parked in the parking lot, and went through the doors. Women stared at me questioning looks. It is unnatural for a guy to get pregnant after all! I signed in, and sat down next to Jayy and Dahvie. "Sam Vanity?" the blonde nurse smiled, directing us to room #4. "Dr.Smith will be in shortly." she smiles, closing the door.

"Hey, remember, it's cold." Dr. smith smiled squirting the blue gel onto my exposed bump. "well, would you like to know the genders?" she smiled, looking over at the screen. "genders?" Dahvie cit in. "yes, your having twins. so, would you like genders?" she smiled aty wide eyed face. "please?" I smiled, eyes still wide eyed. "uh, 2 boys. You have identical twins! congradulations! If you look here, you can see baby #1's head, and baby #2's feet! so right now, their body's are fully developed, and now, they are developing their organs! I'm going to send pictures to the printer, I'll be right back." she smiled, sending the 3 pictures to the printer. She left, leaving me, Jayy and Dahvie stunned. All of a sudden, Dahvie got up jumping around. "I'm gonna have grandboys!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!" he screamed jumping around. "Here are your pictures. I also need to go over do's and don't's of pregnancy.

don't:

-dye your hair

-get tattoos

-drink/smoke

do:

-take your meds

- keep your feet elavated when possible"

she smiled, and left the door open, letting us exit.

Then I realized. I'm having twins. Two. 2. boys. I can only hope they don't want legos. Stepping on one of those is like hitting your head at a playground. It hurts deeply. I'm having twins. I need to go shopping. "Hey Dad?" I looked down at my growing belly. "yea?" he smiled at me. "are you upset?"

"about what?"

"that I'm  pregnemant."I sniffled.

"of course not! I was upset that the father cheated On you, but that has nothing to do with you. I'm excited, and Jayy and I will be here no matter what,ok?" he asked,pulling me into a side hug. "yea." I nodded, smiling.

*********

             Trying to find an apartment is hard! I'm trying to find on that will fit my budget, and not make me broke.  Finally, the house beside Dahvies went on the market, and it's in my price range. It's a house, bigger than an apartment, and it's cheaper too! We went to check out the house today.   3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a big living area, and a gigantic kicthen. It had a nice backyard, with a 10 ft. privacy fence. Over all, it was the best. we'd have to repaint, but other than that, it was beautiful. This was wonderful. I had a new house to myself for now, two children on the way, and my uncle and dad are right beside me! This is perfect.

_____________

lots of info in this chapter! vote, comment please?:)

and can any of you make me a cover for the book? I definetly can't do it, because I'm not very artistic....:) so could someone please?:)