Past times//Shouta Aizawa PART 2

Smut
Context// (name) (last name) was a student at A.U her quirk was water. She had gills and fish ears she could control liquid and had the biggest high school crush on the Emo boy Aizawa.

1st year.
Your point of view//
You stare off at Aizawa again. Ugh your a hopeless mess. You hadn't noticed your teacher yelling at you and the whole class starring at you. "Miss (last name). Are distracted?" He asked.
You turned bright red.
"Ugh. Uhh no sir. Just thinking about some supper cool moves. That's all" you nervously laugh.

Later that day you where walking home by the beach.
"Hey. Hey (last name)!!!" A voice called it sent shivers down your spine.
You turn around to see Aizawa. Your stomach filled with butterflies.
"Ohhh ummm hi" you waved. He looked mad.
"Stop fucking staring at me in class it's weird. Don't talk to me. Don't look at me. I don't even know what you could even like me. This is the first time I've ever talked to you. So just ugh stop! It's annoying and your not my type so do yourself a favour!!!" He yelled storming away. Your heart broke. Into a thousand pieces. You ran home and when you made it to your room You feel to the ground that second and cried all night.

Next day. You went to school eyes still red.
"Today we are sparing"
You hated sparing before it was always on land. But you had practiced combat. Your suit even had water in for use. And you could get water out of the air.
"Ha ha ha. (Last name) Aizawa your up" he pulled the two names from the hat. Your heart was still broken.
Stood on the field.
He came running at you. Low. His eyes red. You jumped over him kicking his back. Your quirk was back you created multiple but small icicles putting them over him.
"Go on take my quirk. But you won't be able to Dodge all of them." You smirked. He ran taking your quirk. He took the bait.
He ran up to you again this time kicking his face. See when you touch a person you can control their blood. And you did you touched him enough to feel the water in his blood he thought he was out of range of any attacks when you got your quirk back. You moved the blood in him. Stopping his quirk throwing his across the field. He was weak and you hate how you hurt him. But. Hey karma is a BITCH and so life.

2nd year
You sat at your desk over the holidays you grew boobs like nice ones. Lost your pimples and got much fitter.
Then walked in Aizawa. You couldn't hate him, even thou he was a total asshole to you.
"Well class to start the first day we will be sparing."
We walked on to the field. As everyone looked at you. You could feel the drawl from the guys. You loved it. Last year they called you ugly now every guy wants you. But one.
You got a new suit to show off your body. A grey swimsuit with blue strips and boots with a blue mask with white shake teeth on the masks and boots.
'Sharkess'
It was winner plays on so far three groups have gone each showing a new winner then Aizawa. He won four rounds. Your turn.
"You're different" he smirked.
"Congrats you have eyes. See your still that same" you laughed. He ran at you. Taking your quirk. Part of your new suit was a weapon. A staff, you pulled it out last minute hitting him in the gut. Giving your quirk back. You took water from the air using your staff to help control it. Making ice over his eyes. So he couldn't see you or use his quirk. You run at him hitting him with the staff. You win. And continue on.

Later that day. Back on the beach. You sat on the rocks.
"Hey" you hear a low voice speak.
"What do you want. Here to tell me kicking your ass annoyed you. And that my outfit annoyed you. Here to yell at me for being nice" you said looking into the sea.
"No I came here to say I'm sorry" he sat by you.
"Right. Why. You meant every word. Everyone though it. I was the weird ugly kid. But. I changed. I had to hero's. Need to be loved. But when someone likes you. You don't want it. What's that all about" you laugh.
"Yeah last year. But your fighting technique and ummm body have changed" he laughed. You got up.
"Yeah well when no one likes you. You tend to hate the world. And I don't wanna hate the world I save. So. So Just leave me alone." You added walking off.

For the past year he kept trying to talk to you. And you even formed a friendship at the end of the year.

3rd year
You sat at the beach like you would when you heard a low growl. He sat next to you.
"Hey. Noticed you starring at me in the pool today. Your a good swimmer." He laughed.
"No shit. I'm a water class quirk" you laughed.
"You did ok." You added. Taking your boots off.
"W w were are what are you doing?" He stuttered as you took your shirt off showing off your (fav colour) bra. Then Your pants.
"Going for a Midnight swim to the cave. Wanna come?" You laughed. You jumped off the rock and took your bra and underwear off you feel him looking. Or at least his blush. And put you bikini on and throw your clothes in bag.
"Fine" he blushes. Taking his shirt off. Leaving your bags under the rocks. You swam to the cave.

You stood in the cave looking at the moon. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. He stood so close. You turn to see him with a smirk.
"(Name) im sorry for what i sai-." You cut him off holding his chin kissing him. His arms around your waist. Kissing back. Your hands lost in his hair. Your a lot shorter then him. He picks you up. A leg on each side. Your make out session lasted about five minuets before one of you spoke. "Are theses thing sensitives?" He asked.
"Umm yeah well no one has-." He kisses your fins (fish ears) then gills.
He laughs you can feel him smirk against your gills.
"Oh oh my, that's a new feeling" you pant.
"Hey didn't you date that Toshinori. Guy. Did he never?" He asked. You where no longer. You rolled your eyes.
"We did. Sure. But he never kissed me like that. We didn't play around much. Kinda sucked." You laughed.
"Virgin?" He asked. Your face turns. Bright red.
"y y yes..." you mumbled.
"How your hot" he laughed.
"Shut up and kiss me!" You yelled. Kissing him. You untied your bikini, he sucked Your bottom you parted them. He tasted him cheap liquor, you grabbed his hand putting it on your boob. He parted looking at you.
"If your gonna ask and get a no. You gonna stop. Keep going." You laughed kissing his neck. He slowly massaged your Brest. As you kissed his neck and chest. Then you felt something poke you. You smirked. You took and hand from his chest and rubbed him through the fabric. You could feel his heat. You jumped off him.
"Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "Nope" you felt a blush form you actually dreamt about this. You dropped in your knees pulling his pants down.
"Ohhh ummm (name) you you don't have to do that!!!" He yelled. It echoed though the cave. You kissed his base and worked your way up. Slowly bobbing. He moan and you pick up the pace. He moans your name which only turns you on more. He grabs your head as a hot liquid poured down your throat. You swallow it all. He smirked crawling on top of you. He moves your swimmers aside. And slowly rubs you with his dick.
"Can you take it?" He asked. You nod.
"I'll pull out don't worry" he laughs. And slowly enters you. You almost scream at his. "Ohhh oh my" you gasp. He sits you on his. You leave marks up his back. It wasn't long till your walls tighten more. "Ugh Ugh fuck your t tight" he moans. He moans your name as you climax and he quickly pulls out cumming on the floor.
"Oh shit. Oh shit" you pant.
"What did I hurt you?" He asked checking you.
"Nope. But umm" you point at the huge frozen wave. You throw your biki back on and swim back out.

When you go to the beach he gave you his shirt to wear.
"Hey. Umm (name) would you be interested in going out sometime?" He asked..,.

You dated for the rest of the year so 5 months. When you left A.U you went separate ways. You got married attempted to have kids failing again and again. Your husband left you before you could even change your last name. And now you where a teacher and back to fucking Aizawa.