A friend// Sero x reader x Kaminari

Smut
Context// Sero is your proud bf and he wants to show you off.
[you a hoe btw. You got your tongue pierced too]

Your point of view//
Wall into the dorm rooms common area, to see Sero and Kaminari talk amongst themselves, as well as Mina and a few other girls sitting around, and across the room Iida, Deku and Todoroki Redding.

Hmmm boyfriend, friends or study group???
You couldn't decide where to sit.
Boyfriend.... You don't wanna bother him.... study...  you almost laugh at the thought.... girls seems most prayers way to spend a few minutes.

You walk over sitting next to Mina. She was one of the first people to like you. You where loud and hothead so people naturally feared you but pinky took you in and lead you to the Bakusquad. Most of the girls didn't mind you. Just two **cough** Momo and uraraka** cough** and you didn't know why.

You shared small talk when Momo asked you a personal question.
"So does Sero like your tongue piercing?" She laughed. Sero turned around at the mention of his name.
She must have tried to corner you make you flustered. You knew her little rich girl game.
You simple give her a smirk.
"Well yes. Couldn't you hear him the other night" you laughed.
She looked disgusted at your answer. Iida and the others had also listened in now.
"What you asked i answer is that how it works?" You giggled leaning back.
"Fair point Momo don't ask what you don't wanna hear" Mina added.
"Are you too really thou?" Uraraka asked leaning in.
You just rolled your eyes.
"Wouldn't you like to know sweetie" you smirked standing up.
"I'll be in my room if anyone needs me" you add.

Yes you and Sero had a great sex life he praised you for your skill. He wish everyone knew what he was getting How truly lucky he was to have you.
Sure the topic of a threesome had come up before and you didn't turn down it's just you never knew the right time place and person.

Until now...
You hear a knock on your door it was Sero and Kaminari they Let themselves in.  You and Kaminari had become quite good friends however he wanted to you the same what Sero had you. He would often brag to the guys about you and was quite jealous it was only today that Sero finally let him have some.

You stood up only to have lips crash against yours. It was hot and passionate. But.... Kaminari was still her you part looking over at the flustered blond boy.
Back at Sero raising a brow.
"I was thinking" he added. Leaning closer. "We could share you" He whispered. You look back over at Kaminari. He waited your answer.
"And what started this up?" You asked Sero rubbing a hand over his chest.
He leaned in again. So only you could hear attempting not to embarrass his friend.
"Well he has been interested for a while, can't deny a man of his curiosity and would it hurt for me to show you off a bit" he smirked licking down your neck.
You move aside a wear of your duty. You walk over to Kaminari and put your arms around his neck. Pulling him in for a sweet sloppy kiss.
Kaminari and Sero have talked about this happening before of their rules and what not, like no leaving marks on you ect.

His hands glide down his body before stepping back. You take his hand and lead him to the bed. Sitting him down. Sero just watched. He trusted you. And knees you wouldn't leave him.
"Would you boy like a little show?" You smirked rubbing a finger over Kaminari's chest. Kaminari had no idea to what you meant and just nodded. Sero did thou. It was your way of a visual tease.
First you would slowly remove your shirt dropping it at your feet. Than dropping your pants. Exposing your matching panties and bra. Sero almost looked disappointed when it wasn't the orange set he got you a while back was happy that Kaminari was enjoying himself.  Than you would continue by removing your bra and leaving you in your panties. you would have a hand travel up to your chest and fondle your own nipple and a hand run down to your head rubbing yourself over the fabric. Insuring you where nice and wet. Sero was now fully hard and Kaminari was long before. But before you could finish your little dance Sero walked up to you whispering into your ear.
"Sit down" he voice was sturdy and serious he loved taking control it turned you on even more. He than took your damp fingers and slid them into Kaminari's mouth.
He than placed you onto Kaminari's lap. Kaminari sucked at your fingers while Sero bit down on your neck leaving faint marks. While running a hand over your core rubbing you through the fabric.
"Uhh mmmh Sero" you moaned. Taking you me fingers for Kaminari. As you sucked and kissed his neck.
"Mark him (Name)" Sero whispered loud enough so Kaminari could hear. You looked up at him for approval he nodded so you slowly made your way leaving small purple marks and bites down his chest. You loved dirty talk it made the experience so much better and Sero knew just the words to do so. But Kaminari's silents was confronting he let out small moans every so often but you wanted more. So you bit down HARD. He helped in pain at your action you looked up at him with a smirk.
"P-please don't do that" He stuttered. You started to grind against him.
Sliding down to your knees spreading his leg.
"What do you say Kaminari" you smirked as Sero ran his tough up and down your spine.
"Pl-please" He stuttered.
"Mhhh where's all that confidence gone. It was so hot" you smirked rubbing your tongue over his clothed member. "Come on Kaminari I'm on my knees here show some dominance" you added. He looked at Sero for reassurance.
He nodded.
"Ummhh open you mouth" he added trying to be confident. You did as he said opening your mouth your tongue slightly sticking out.
"Well..." Sero laughed as he remover your panties aside. Slowly entering you. You let out a small moan and hum of pleasure. Kaminari didn't know what to do so you unzipped his pants and took off his boxers.
You let out another moan thanks to Sero as he started thrusting into you.
You waisted no time taking Kaminari into your mouth.
You ran your tough up and down his shaft. He suddenly became more vocal let out low grunts and moans.
Sero thrust become more forceful. As one hand held Your ass one was rubbing your clit.
"MmhhhFUCKmmnnsSEROmmhhh" you moaned muffled by Kaminari's dick. His hands going to your hair.
Again he looked at Sero asking permission.
"Don't hesitate dude. I told you she's good" he smirked smiling your ass lightly. You let out a muffled moan at his action and Kaminari suddenly gained new confidence. He pushed you in deeper. You took it easy. He was just smaller than Sero and Sero can go deeper than him.
Your tongue swirls as Kaminari moans your name. Sero brings your sounds are all but muffled but pleasure for both boys ears.
"I'm close babe" Sero panted.
"Me too" Kaminari added.
You just moaned as your legs started to feel weak. As they trembled. Sero knew you where close.
Before you could moan out their names Kaminari thrust one more time deeper than before realising into your mouth at the same time as Sero. Pushing you over. You fell off Kaminari as Sero caught.

One thing was fit certain Sero was good at aftercare.
He pulled his pants up and helped you up. He lead you too the shower. He quickly went back to cheek on Kaminari. Who was almost past out on your bed. He tapped his shoulder.
"You right?" He asked. Kaminari nodded.
"Damn you weren't kidding. That piercing" he laughed. Soo the shower stoped rubbing and you walked out in Seros shirt and fresh undies. Sero rushes over to you.
Kaminari watched as Sero cheeked the marks he made weren't to bad and that he didn't hurt you. As he lead you to the bed.
Kaminari went to get and leave but you instead he staid.
You pulled him in as you lie on Seros Chest.

"Baby I wanna to show you off more often" he hummed.
"Mmmh you should join us more" you smiled kissing Kaminari's cheek.
"I wouldn't mind that" he smiled.

As you drifted to sleep.

I wanna do a part two but with the other boys Kirishima and Bakugou as well as Sero and Kaminari.