First times//Mashirao Ojiro

Smut
Context// you have been dating Ojiro for about a year now. And yoube had the conversation of sex yet, but nothing more. And you wanted him. So you made a plan to do so.

Your point of view//
You snuck into Ojiro's room from the window. He was very surprised to see you.
"(Name)?!" He asked looking around as you walked up to him.
"What. I wanted to see you" you smirked. You slowly took of your robe.
"W-What are you doing (name)?" He stuttered his face turning bright red. You quickly picked up the rob and covered yourself.
"Do. Do you not like this. Is it the colour. Is (fav colour) to much?" You immediately regretted doing this you just exposed yourself. Wearing a (fav colour) thin lace dress. It was cute and sexy but I guess not.... did he not see you in that way even thou you talked about it and everything.
He walked up to you taking off your robe.
"I think you look beautiful" he smiled. Pulling you into one of his traditional hugs. His tail wrapped around you.
"Can I ask why your here... really here in this beautiful dress?" He asked brushing hair out of your face. Your face was bright red.
"Well.... I was hoping you would like the dress..." you mumbled looking down.
He held your chin kissing your forehead.
"Yes hun I love it. But whyyy?" He asked again tilting his head.
"Ughhhh. You know how we talked about moving forward. You know with our relationship..... and like. Ummm I don't know. I mean I. Ugh I had this plan. In my head and ummm...." you mumbled. His tail tightened around your waist. His face turned red.
"Yes I remember the conversation. The deal was when you where ready. Are you sure your ready?" He smiled.
"I mean if you are. Because.... i want you...." you blushed. Looking down.

He pulled you into a kiss. Is was short and sweet.
"I want you too" He smiled. Putting his hands on your face pulling you into a kiss.
His hands moved down around your waist your hands around his neck. He sucks in your lower lip asking for your consent. You part, and his tough slides inside. Sure you too had made out a lot but knowing what could happen made you think 'impure' thoughts. He pulls back. Your both Gasping for air. His hands run through your hair.
He pulls you into another kiss. Your heads run up and down his chest. You take it off parting for only a second. He picks you up. His tail raps around you some more.
He kisses your neck as he slowly walks up to the wall. Hitting it with a thud. You gasp for air.
He sucks your neck as a moan escapes your throat. His hand slides over your dress and takes hold of your left breast.

His tail supported you against the wall. He kissed your shoulder sucking your collarbone. Your legs wrapped around him. He grinned against you.

"O-ojiro" you pant.
"Yes...Is something wrong?" He asked his soft lips parting from your shoulder.
".... This is amazing. Let me take this off" You panted. As your hands went to take off your dress he stopped you.
"Let me" he smirked. He slowly let you down off the wall. He slowly took the thin sleeve of your (fav colour) dress. And moved it off your shoulder. Than the other. He let it slowly slide of your body. Exposing your bear chest and (fav colour) laced panties, visibly wet.
He looked down at you. You felt pathetic in this state.
"Your so beautiful" he smiled. He lifted you up. Laying you onto his bed. He turned around you couldn't see anything because it was dark but you heard the sounds of plastic ripping.
"Ojiro?" You asked. Finally catching your breath.
"You wanna continue?" He asked. You nodded as he walked up to him. Your arms wrapped your his neck. Your lips rejoin.

He was still wearing his pants and you rubbed him through his pants. But had a visible boner.
"You sure you wanna do this (name). We don't have to?" He asked.
"Yes. Please Ojiro... do-do you have a Condom?" You asked. He nodded.
"All ready on" He laughed. Your lips rejoining.
He slowly let a finger glide it's way down and inside. Then two. Curling at all the right points.

"Mmmm you sure you've never done this before?" You asked between pants. He nodded. Sliding off his pants.

You nodded. As he stood at your entrance slowly piecing it.
You let a small yelp of pain.
His hands cupped your face. You nodded. And he continued. You moaned each other's name as soon reached his climax. You followed. He pulled out and laid you on his chest.
"Your amazing..." he hummed.