Her boys//Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou

Smut
Context// you are in a Polly with Bakugou and Midoriya. It had been a long day and they both just wanted her love.

Your point of view//
You get out of the shower to see an angry Bakugou and a sad Midoriya.
"What's wrong boys?" You asked sitting between them on the bed.
"Ughhh mmmm" Bakugou grumbled.
"I'm fine dear" Midoriya added putting on a fake smile.

"Wellll I know what could make you happy" you smirked.
Sudden Bakugou jumped over on top of you.
"kacchan!!" Midoriya yelled.
Bakugou smashes his lips against yours.
Soon his lips where tugged off.
"Midoriya!!!" Bakugou yelled.
"Kacchan.... share" Midoriya pouted.
"It's ok. Bloody hell we have talked about this!!" You shouted.
You pulled Midoriya into a kiss. You felt Bakugou's lips on your neck. As your hands went up Midoriya's shirt. As Bakugou put his hands up yours. Grouping your Brest under your bra.

You parted from Midoriya. Taking of your shirt and bra. As Midoriya and Bakugou took off theirs. You moved to sit Midoriya's lap pulling him into a kiss. Most of the time you kiss Midoriya and Bakugou would leave little marks on you.
You moaned into the kiss as Midoriya sucked your lips and Bakugou slowly heated up your nipple.
You could feel Bakugou getting angry at the lack of attention. You parted moving to Bakugou. Your kiss with Bakugou was hot and heated. As Midoriya kissed you back keeping soft and sweet.

Midoriya moved a hand to your stomach slowly running down to your heat. He slowly rubbed you through your fabric. You moaned and could Bakugou smirk into the kiss. Your hand that was in his hand was taken and placed in his crouch he was very forward.
You parted. You got up slowly started stripping down. As the boys also did so.
(**Your on the pill btw**)
You leaned over on top of Midoriya
Sticking your ass into the air.
Bakugou placing himself at your entrance. As you kissed Midoriya's base.
He whined as you slowly licked up and down it. You than gasp as Bakugou quickly pounded into you.
"Fuck" you yelped.
"Kacchan please be gentle" Midoriya panted. As you slowly started to bob down on Midoriya.
"Ugh fuck" Bakugou grunts.
You muffled something as you took more of Midoriya in your mouth. You moaned and muffled screamed their names. As Midoriya cummed into your mouth you swallowed it all.
Bakugou pulled you up. Midoriya started kissed you passionately while you and Bakugou finished.

He pulled out. Spilling out onto the bed.
"Oh fuck the sheets" He panted looking at the mess. Midoriya got up getting a towel placing it on the mess. He than picked you up lying down. Bakugou soon followed. You where soon hugged into and snuggled. Falling asleep on Midoriya's chest in both their arms.