Stop yelling... because i love you//Katsuki Bakugo

Fluff
Context// Katsuki Bakugo was your boyfriend. Sure he was hard to deal with and a pain in your ass but you loved him... right? But I guess he pushed you too hard,  to your limits, over the edge. You got into a fight over how you risked your life to save his ass.

Your point of view.
Bakugo was staring you down.
"Bakugo... please. Talk to me. Calmly" you whispered. Taking hold of his hand. He shoved you off him.
"Calmly!!!" He yelled.
"Bakugo please dear" you smiled. Walking over to him.
"No! Fuck no. NO!!" He shouted grabbing hold of your hand as you tried to reach out for him.
"Bakugo please. Listen...." you sobbed. Tears filling in your eyes.
"HOW COULD!!!????" He yelled.
"Because I love you. And I would die for you." You added. He looked down at you.
"Why thou. Why me. It's my fault you almost died because I was too weak to save myself. That I HAD TO RELY ON MY GIRLFRIEND TO SAVE ME...SAVE ME!!!!" He continued.
"No it's not your fault!" You yelled back.
"For god sake (name)!!! I could never live with myself if you died because of me!!!!!" He started to cry.
"Bakugo please don't cry. Babe. Bakugo please." You begged. Taking hold of his shirt.
"Why!? Why am I so weak?!" He yelled tears streaming down his face.
You cupped his face.
"Stop yelling...." you mumbled more muffled screams and sobs Carmen from Bakugo. The words why kept leaving his mouth but it was very muffled.
"Because I love you!!!!!" You yelled grabbing his hand. Pulling it up to your chest.
"God damn it Bakugo. Can't you feel it. My heart beat my love for you. My unconditional love for you" you cried.
He looked you. He moved his hand to your face wiping  your tears.
"Bakugo..." you sobbed.
"I love you. And I hate you for making me feeling this fucking way. But I can help but love you..." he smiled.
He pulled you into a hug. Your arms resting on his chest moving around his neck.
He pulled you up a bit kissing you.
His lips where still trembling. His hands ripped your shirt as you parted. He didn't wanna let you go. And you didn't want to either.
"Please don't be so stupid" he laughed. Cupping your face.
"Well don't be stupid enough and I-." He cut you off with your lips again.

Sorry if it's short. I just had this idea. And though it was kinda cute.