Sad to happy// Fumikage Tokoyami

Omg I'm so glad everyone is loving Tokoyami!!!!

Smut Context// you have been with Tokoyami for about a year now

Smut
Context// you have been with Tokoyami for about a year now. He was always very calm and happy around you. You know he is always gonna have a bad day here and there but one day he just started being more depressed, he pushed you away and shut you out. You where getting worried and you just wanted to make him happy. (Your also a pro hero. Quirk: fire)

Your point of view//

You walked into your apartment. You couldn't see Tokoyami in the living room. He must be in the bedroom, bathroom or out. The last option was unluckily because he didn't really wanna go anywhere. You walk down the fall to her muffled sobs and a soft sad voice.
"I'm so useless, what kind of hero am I? She must hate me. Why must u be like this?" He mumbled. He must not of heard you before and just have been talking to shadow. You knock on the door slowly opening it.
"Tokoyami?" You whispered not wanting to startle him. He turned to face you. He had a small razor in his hand and a few lines cut into his arms.
"Tokoyami. Baby no" you started to test up running over to him. Your arms wrapped around him. Taking the razor throwing it in the bin.
"I'm so sorry (name)" he cried. You see dark shadow all most happy with himself.
"Shoo" You hissed making a light flame making him retreat.
"Tokoyami it's ok. Talk to me. Please" you smiled trying to make him feel better cupping his face.
He just stood up storming off.
"Tokoyami!" You yelled reaching for his other in cut arm. He shrugged you off.
"You don't understand!" He raised his voice witch was very different.
"Yes I do!"
"How could you!!!" He yelled back "you don't have a- have a demon living inside of you!!"
"Says who Tokoyami?!"
He just looked at you. Now crying wrecking you make up.
"SAYS WHO?!" You yelled again.
You walked up to him talking his cut arm taking hold of his hand. "Says who?" You whispered.

"Tokoyami I understand... you feel like your a bad person because of your quirk. Because of this overwhelming power, you don't think I understand. My family is dead because of this fucking quirk. Tokoyami... I never thought I could or deserved to be a hero but I got through it. You will too. And I will always be here for you" your words made an impact. He took hold of your hand and wiped your tears.

"I'm sorry" he smiled.
You walked to the kitchen to get the first aid kit.
He sat on the counter as your wrapped his wrist.
"You shouldn't do this to yourself" you added kissing his palm.
"I'm sorry (name)" he mumbled.
You leaned closer. Stood on your tippy toes and pecked his beak. He laughed at you because you never needed to stand on your toes. You where level in hight.
"Shut up. You have the hight advantage... for once" you laughed.
"Whatever" He roller his eyes. Jumping for the counter. "Better?" You just giggled.

You pulled him into a hug. His arms wrapped around your neck and your tightly around his torso. Your head nessled in his chest.
"Please Tokoyami. Please talk to me dear" you smiled.
He just nodded.

Suddenly you where picked up bridle style.
"Ahhh Tokoyami!?"
"Shhhh" he smirked taking you towards the bedroom. It would have been a cute and romantic gesture had he not dropped you trying to open the door.
*face palms*

You got up and just took his hand leading him into the already dark room. Kicking the door shut on his way. (Why no clue, Your home alone)

You set him in the bed straddling him.
You take your shirt (and bra) off than his. Throwing them aside. You kissed his neck as his hands moved around your chest and back.
He let out a low moan as you sucked on his collarbone bone.
He also earned a small gasp from You as his fingers fiddled with your nipple.

You undid his zipper pushing him down. He loved it when you where dominated, sure some times he liked to top but seeing you overpower him turned him on.

You stood up taking of your pants slowly than your (fav colour) panties.

You slowly lowered yourself onto him.

He let a low whine as you started to bounce. You both started to pant and make little noises.

As you both neared the end you moans and panted each other name.

You lied next to him.
"Happy?" You panted. He nodded pulling you into his arms.