Im Laura Marano

"Ross stop it!" I yelled as the blonde lifted me into the air above the freezing pool.

"And why should I?" He asked enthusiastically as I started thrashing around in the air obviously getting no where.

"Because I wuv you" I said in a baby voice as I looked into his hazel eyes.

"Well in that case..." He started but was interrupted by a him throwing me in, but the smart girl I am pulling him in with me.

When we resurfaced, I started laughing hysterically as I looked at Ross.

His hair was GREEN!

"What's up with your hair brotha!" I shouted at him as he gave me a confused look before catching on.

"I didn't get to hose down my hair!" He shreaked as we both laughed this time.

Who am I? I'm Laura Marano. My best friend is Ross Lynch and we've been the way we are for six years. We were like family since I always got along with his siblings as if they were mine. The second I met Rydel I knew we would be best friends too.

We also have a lot of the same interest. We both love to sing and act, especially with each other.

"Come on, we need to get back inside before the others wonder what were doing-"

"Nothing to worry about we were watching the whole time!" I shout came from the roof as me and Ross both looked up.

"Rocky!" Five other voices shouted they all descended from the roof. And of course its the Lynch kids and Ell. Surprise, surprise.

" How did you not see us climb on the roof earlier Rydel is like the opposite of a ninja?!" Ryland exclaimed as he jumped off the last bar of the ladder.

"Sorry my fault I wanted sound effects!" She yelled defensively at her younger brother.

"Well its not ninja like when every second you say 'dun dun dun dun dun dun'" Ry replied as he pointed out the obvious. How did we not hear that?

"Your a turtle!"

"Your a rock!"

"Your a monkey!"

"I take that as a compliment!"

"Hey!" I shouted clearly lost of why they are arguing in the first place.

Everyone turned towards me as I didn't know what to say...

"Ross has green hair!" I yelled pointed out Ross' green head. Everyone made fun of Ross the rest of the day as he couldn't get the green out.

mission accomplished.