Jinho

3rd Person POV:

"Ughhhh. I don't want to go to school!" Jinho exclaimed. He normally isn't one to complain about school, but since he doesn't have many classes with his friends he doesn't like to go.

He got up out of bed and decided to look through his clothes and see what he should wear this fine Monday. He settled for some denim jeans, a white graphic tee, and a denim jacket. He brushed his teeth and then went down to the kitchen to eat some cereal. As he ate his cereal he thought of two things.
"Did I have any homework last night?"
& "Will anything new happen today?"

Jinho walked out of his humble and headed to his school. He decided on walking today since he didn't live far from the school. It took him about 10 minutes to get to school. He walked into his English class (his least favorites subject) and waited for other students to arrive. He sat in the very back of the class so that he didn't really have to pay much attention. As he waited his teacher approached him

"Jinho you need help with writing English more so than speaking it. I've asked one of your fellow classmates, Yang Hongseok, to help you with this as he is the top of the class."
Jinho looked at his teacher with a bored expression. He already knew he needed help but he didn't really care. But Hongseok? He's at the top of the class? Who's Hongseok?

Jinho looked at his teacher, "Excuse me sir but who's Hongseok?"

Jinho's teacher looked at him and then looked up to the front of the class. "Hongseok! Could you please come here?"

Jinho looked up and saw how a tall, around 5'10 guy, from the front of the class with denim jeans and a baby blue sweater stood from their seat. He had glasses that day the bridge of his nose and his hair was pulled back exposing his forehead. Jinho could not keep his eyes off Hongseok. He was radiant.

"How have I never noticed him before?" Jinho asked himself as Hongseok walked over to him and his teacher. Hongseok stood in front of Jinho' desk

"Yes sir" asked Hongseok once he reached Jinho and their English teacher. "This is Jo Jinho and he needs help with writing better in English. Do you think you could help your classmate?" He asked me.

 "Of course!" Responded Hongseok. "That's great! So Jinho you and Hongseok exchange information and get on with studying." After the teacher walked away Jinho looked up at Hongseok to see him already staring at him. 

Hongseok now that he was just inches away from Jinho decided to examine him. Hongseok had seen Jinho multiple times and thought that he was quite attractive, but not that he was so close to him he knew for sure that Jinho was not only attractive, but cute. He was pretty short compared to everyone else in class and had chubby cheeks. Hongseok thought the way his hair was parted made him appear absolutely gorgeous. Jinho looked up at him and he couldn't help but gawk at how beautiful his eyes were. They had a sparkle to them that entranced Hongseok.
Jinho cleared his throat and decided to speak up.

"Guess you'll be helping me with English huh?"Jinho asked a little uncomfortable.

"I guess I will. Hey, you wanna come over this afternoon that way we can get started?" Asked Hongseok.

"Sure can't wait for you to Teach Me."

Part one for you my lovelies ;) hope you liked this chapter! Many more to come :)))