Rumors

Hongseok's POV:
Who was he? Is he really the sweet little guy I think he is? The one that loves to read and sing, but hates learning English (even though he's so good at it)? The one who sits in the back all quiet trying to hide himself from everyone else? That's who I think he is. That's what I've learned since we got closer, but all of these rumors.

When I first got here. Everyone painted him as being this messed up kid that bullied others and did drugs and stuff like that. I'm going to meet up with him today. To hangout. And I just don't see how any of those rumors could be true.
"Didn't you hear? Jo Jinho is the one guy who bullied that freshman that switched schools a year ago."
"Jinho used to mess with anybody he felt an annoyance."
"He used to have his friends deal with the people he didn't like."
"Jinho came from a messed up family. His parents are a part of a mafia."
"He used to sell those kind of things around here, ya know. Used to steal to so he buy some other little things if you know what I mean."
Hongseok didn't know what to believe but he knew that there was no way Jinho was what everyone said he was. He saw him as his cute hyung that would never even hurt a fly. But then again he didn't know what to expect exactly or what to assume. He didn't know Jinho like that, but he hopes to know him well soon.

All the rumors about Jinho had spread like a wildfire as soon as Jinho started being a little different at school. No one really understood and he had no idea who had even started the rumors. He wanted to find out though. His life wasn't the best as it is and hearing someone spread his business (that isn't even true) made him upset. Well that was before, now he's used to it. He's used to some of his classmates being afraid of him and not knowing what to expect when he came around. He was used to people talking about him. He was used to being that kid that everyone thought seemed sweet, but could easily end you if you crossed a line. This was Jo Jinho to most, but now that he's made a new friend everyone is starting to see changes in him. He's happier and more open and that was super rare. Before no one thought that Jinho would let new people in since he seemed to always be surrounded by the same people.

Hongseok was different, though.

He made Jinho happy.
He made Jinho want to try new things.
He made Jinho open.
He made Jinho's heart flutter.

Jinho's POV:
Should I ask him? What if he says no? What if he thinks I'm weird? Aish! I'm just gonna go for it.
"Hey Hongseok!
H: "Jinho? What's up?"
"I wanted to know if maybe you wanted to hang out this weekend? Ya know since we don't have school and we could get to know each other better." Jinho looked up at Hongseok to see what his response was going to be. A part of him wanted Hongseok to say yes. The other part of him wanted to just yell at Hongseok "I LIKE YOU PABO!" But had no courage to do it.
H: "yeah sure. It sounds like it would be fun. Plus I really do want to get to know you better. Bye Jinho"
Jinho stood there in awe. He couldn't believe what just happened, but it happened. He basically asked his crush out on a DATE!

Author's note:
Sorry this chapter is short. I have long chapters on the way. I'm just trying to make sure I write a good amount of chapters to publish a set together. I don't want to just post one chapter at a time, but multiple to keep the story rolling. I hope you are enjoying this book though. Love you guys!