Ideas?

Jinho's POV:
I asked him on date??? I did! Omg! What should I wear? Where should we go? What kind of things does he like??? I think I'll ask him so that way I can plan out the perfect hangout.
I grabbed my phone and looked through my contact trying to find Hongseok's number. I let my finger hover over his number debating whether or not to call or message him. In the end I decided to message him as I was too nervous to call.

To: Hongseokie!
Hey! Just wanted to know when you wanted to meet up Saturday?
H: How about 3pm at the coffee shop near the noraebang? Ooo, or we could meet at the noraebang! Have some food and sing a little ;)!
I'm down with that. I'm not that good at singing though (we all know he sings like an angel though).
H: Hey don't worry about that. I bet you're great! I'm so excited.
I am too. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to watch a movie afterwards? We could watch Train to Busan, Our Times, or Divine Fury!
H: I've wanted to watch Divine Fury so bad! I heard it's supposed to be amazing! It has Park Seo-Joon! He's one of my favorite actors!
Then let's go! I've wanted to watch it really badly too. We can watch it together!
H: I'm so ready! I'll see you Saturday!

Third POV:
Jinho put his phone down now processing what all was going to happen Saturday. They were going to go to a Noraebang. They were going to sing and eat and then go to a movie. Jinho quickly ran over to his closet to see what he had that he could wear for their hangout. He had multiple items to choose from but wasn't sure what to wear. He could wear his navy blue jacket w his blue turtle neck and some black ripped skinny jeans or his white turtle neck with his black leather jacket and some plain denim jeans. He looked at all his clothes and found a plain white t-shirt, his denim jacket with a gray hoodie, his ripped black skinny jeans, and his gray padded jacket. He thought about how this outfit was nice and fit for the winter air right now. He decided this was the best outfit for him to wear so left it out to wear on Saturday. Jinho checked himself out in the mirror and decided to it was time he changed his hair up a bit. It had been a while since he dyed his hair and he really wanted to look his best for his "date" on Saturday.

Hongseok on the other hand had no idea what to wear. There were so many outfits he had come up with for Saturday but none of them seemed right. He kept looking through his wardrobe and pulled out navy blue blazer. He then proceeded to find his plain black t-shirt and decided that the complimented each other quite well. He then decided that some washed up, ripped up skinny jeans would definitely finish off the outfit. Knowing that in two days he would be hanging out with the guy who made his heart flutter was making him extremely anxious. He didn't know if it was because he still wasn't sure what to expect from Jinho or if it was because he was afraid of messing up during their "date", not that he thought this was a date. He and Jinho are just hanging out. Yeah. Hanging out.

2 days later
Jinho's POV:
It's Saturday! Finally! I get up and stretch myself out. I walk over to my dresser to pull out the outfit I carefully constructed to wear for today. I pulled out my plain t, my denim jacket, my jeans, and headed for the shower. I made sure to carefully wash my hair to not lose any of the tone of the new color I dyed my hair. I never though I would dye my hair an ashy blonde kind of color but now that I have I've realized it's a color that really suits me. I decided to just brush my hair back and leave my hair with its natural wave. I put on a little bit of makeup. Some eyeliner and filled my brows in a bit to make myself look more lively. I checked my phone to see it was 1pm meaning there was an hour and a half before I should head over to the noraebang to meet up with Hongseok. I double checked my hair and made sure that I had my phone, my wallet, and some breathe mints on me. I sat on my couch listening to some EXO songs thinking about which song to sing with Hongseok when we get to the Noraebang. I could sing Sing For You, Call me Baby, Tempo, Diamond, Forever, Universe, aish! There's so many songs. I could even sing some Bigbang songs. There was Good Boy, Fxck It, Bae Bae, Loser, and even Daddy by Psy. The list was endless. I thought about which songs to sing when I checked my phone and saw that it was 2:20. I slipped on my black converse and decided to head out already. I checked myself out one last time to make sure I looked good. Satisfied with my look I walked out my house and made my way to the Noraebang.

Hongseok's POV: Ahhh! It's Saturday

Hongseok's POV:
Ahhh! It's Saturday. It's 11! I need to hurry up and get ready. I got out of bed not realizing that I had a couple hours to get ready. I also realized that my room was a mess from choosing out what to wear. I quickly put all my clothes away and decided that I would just clean up when I got back. I grabbed my towel and clothes and headed to the shower. I quickly took a shower and slipped on my jeans and black t-shirt. I then proceeded to put on some makeup. I went for some eyeliner, some red eyeshadow on my bottom waterline, and then filled my brows in a bit. I then slipped on my navy blue blazer and grabbed my black converse. I dried my hair with the towel but decided I wanted to do something different with it so I straightened it out a bit and let my hair fall. Letting my bangs cover my face. I finished changing and getting ready and realized it was 1:50. I decided to tidy up my closet a bit and fix up my bed. By the time I was done it was time for me to head out. I grabbed my car keys and headed out for an amazing night.

Sorry Ive taken so long post chapters

Sorry Ive taken so long post chapters. My summer has been a bit hectic. I've written some chapters but I'm going through and edited them so that there are not typos. I've finally got a job and my senior year is approaching. My dudes I'm nervous as can be but I hope you're all well and enjoy the next couple chapters :). 💜💜