Crush?

3rd POV:
Jinho watched Hongseok as he began to make him some food. He watched as Hongseok gathered all the ingredients to make the tteokbokki. The pork dumplings he pulled out of the fridge, the giant rice cakes, and the kimchi fried ramen made Hongseok excited to make Jinho some food. Hongseok looked over at Jinho, who would occasionally look over at Hongseok as he continued making the tteokbokki. At one point Jinho even got up and came closer to Hongseok. He watched as Hongseok mixed a red chili flake paste, red chili flakes, and sugar to add to the water and then added the rice cakes once it was time to add them. As he mixed, the muscles in his (Hongseok) arms flexed out causing the definition in his arms to be even more defined than when they aren't flexed. Jinho watched as the muscles flexed out and caused the definition in them to be more imminent making some pretty strange thoughts to fill his mind.

Jinho's POV:
Damn are his muscles defined. How did he even get them like that?  I wonder how strong he is? Could he lift me up? They're so big! They make him look so much hotter😍.
"Jinho?? You there?" Hongseok looked down at me as I snapped out of my train of thought, of Hongseok's biceps.
"What's up? Sorry I was thinking about some of the things I got to do for school." I said. I looked up to see if he had caught on the fact that I was actually daydreaming about his forearms, but fortunately for me, he hadn't. He just looked down at me and smiles. Dang was this man going to give me a heart attack. Like I don't think I'm gay but now that I think about I'd go gay for this guy any day. HA! I'm gay guys don't be fooled. Anyways. . .
"Jinho. You really need to stop daydreaming." Hongseok snickered. I looked up at him and found him trying to cover his face as he laughed.
"Why are you covering your face? Why don't you just laugh out loud?" He looked over at me as if contemplating whether or not to do something dumb to make me laugh again.

Hongseok's POV:
Why won't he just laugh out loud? Why is he so cute? It's not fair that someone is that cute.
"I guess i just don't like my laugh. I mean it's kind of obnoxious and sometimes I just sound like a girl giggling." Jinho told me this and I looked at him in disbelief.
"But it's so CUTEEE! Like come on you can't hide something like that. Hiding your cuteness from us cuteness lovers hurts our heartu!" I said this hoping it's make him laugh and it did. I felt quite satisfied seeing Jinho enjoying himself.
"You have to teach me how to cook these dishes. Cuz man can you cook. I can't wait to eat all this tteokbokki!" he said. I didn't think he'd be so into cooking but I guess I learn a little more and more about my new cute small friend.
"Do you think I could learn English well enough to pass my exams? I really want to graduate and make my parents proud ya know." He looked down and honestly I wasn't expecting this.
Learn English well enough? Ofc! You're so smart!
"I believe we all have a dream. I believe we all have talent. I believe that we are all really smart people. We choose what to do and whether or not we decide we want to try hard on something. If you try hard with learning English and put in the effort, you'll be good in no time" I looked up at him to see his reaction. He looked so happy. I don't know why but when he smiled at me my heart did this small jump. Jo Jinho stop making me fall for you!
I was screaming this at myself hoping it would change the way this works but I could already see how this was going to go.

Third person POV:
Hongseok was now busy finishing up on the food and Jinho was on the side on his phone. He seemed to be texting someone.

Eomma:
Son will you be home soon?

Jinho:
Yes Eomma. My friend is making me
food and well I don't want to leave
without trying it first. I'll bring you
some he's making tteokbokki!

Eomma;
Okay son! Thank you!
Just don't be home too late.
Saranghae💜

Jinho:
Yes Eomma. I'll be home soon.
Saranghae💜

"Who you texting Jinho?" I asked while looking over at him. He seemed really interested in who he was texting.
"I'm texting my Eomma. Seems she doesn't want me to be home too late. So I'll have to leave soon Hongseok." He replied with a cheeky smile.

"Oh, that's okay. The foods almost ready and if you want you can take her some." I told him knowing he probably would want to take her some.

"Really?! Thank you so much. I bet she'll love it as much as I will." He said excitedly. He looked so cute I just wanted to hug him!
"Thank you so much Hongseok! For everything. The tutoring, the food, and being a good guy. I know that if I keep studying with you I'll definitely make it through English." Jinho said this with so much enthusiasm that it made my heart so something. I don't know if it's the smile or tone he said it with, but dang. This man has something over me. And I hope it leads to something good. To something new.

So I know I've been gone for a while and I'm so sorry about that. But school and family issues had me packed and trust me I know I've been lazy on here. But I have multiple chapters already started that I'll finish soon and I'll post some more coming up. Please be patient with me though. I don't know where exactly I'll end up with this but I hope y'all like it so far. Love y'all! 💕