CHAPTER- EIGHT

Oh boy..

Last night was.. crazy we recorded seven songs and once I stopped overthinking and second guessing myself I killed it.

I've written music before but writing with Chris was a whole different experience he challenged me, he inspired me.

I'd had things pre-written and he'd write something and it made me wanna throw my whole song away I had to step up and he pushed me.

Mikey sure enough made wake up calls at 11:00 just as he said I didn't feel 100% I had a little too much to drink last night and I only got four hours of sleep.

Jessica woke me and she gave me a cup of coffee my head was pounding.

Have you ever had one of those hangovers where you can hear your heartbeat in your head? Well that's how I felt right now my stomach didn't feel too nice either.

" damn, chica you had a nice night didn't you?" She said.

" yeah, and I'm paying for it" I said taking a sip I had to get out of bed it's already 10:30, I took a quick shower and took an Advil I felt like shit.

Jessica and I met with the rest of the squad in the hotel lobby we waited around for what seemed like forever my head was spinning I needed to sit down.

" good morning, today we are on a tight schedule follow me" Mikey said.

Twenty- minutes later we arrived at a suave diner with a cute 50's style set up I needed food in my belly I ordered pancakes with fresh fruit and a omelet.

After eating I felt much better I could see Brain cutting his eyes at me across the room.

" feeling better?" Jessica asked.

" yeah, my head isn't pounding anymore" I said.

" so.. what did you do last night?" She asked.

" a lot" I giggled.

She giggled dropping the subject I liked that she respected my privacy and didn't inquire.

" you know theres an after party at Drai's tonight?" She said.

" really? I think I'm gonna stay in and get some rest" I said.

" same.. we should do movie night" she said.

" cool, I'm down would it be cool if I invited Daysha?" I asked.

" Of course I love Daysha" she said.

" you guys are friends?" I asked.

Jessica took a bite of bacon it looked crunchy and smelled savory I really miss bacon.

" I wouldn't say we're friends but she's really a cool chick when I first joined the team a year ago she was the first person and only person who spoke to me" Jessica said.

Daysha is literally the only person who speaks to me since Brian and I aren't on the best terms right now.

" girl, look" Jessica whispers.

I turn my face to where she was looking and damn it's Chris.. he came though sporting a red adidas tracksuit.

He walked past me he took a seat across from me he greeted everyone all the girls were suddenly in awe.

" how's everybody doing this morning?" He asked.

It felt so awkward I don't know where all the tension came from but you could cut it with a knife.

Mikey came and whispered something in Chris's ear and he nodded than Mikey left but not before announcing that we were leaving in fifteen-minutes.

After we were done eating we headed to the T-Mobile arena where we're performing, during rehearsals I found it hard to focus I couldn't get him out of my mind.