CHAPTER-NINETEEN

It's my birthday bitch..

Me and my girls were going out and we looked good Kelly didn't feel up to partying but she did come to the small get together my parents threw for me. Jessica's coming and Daysha's in LA she's meeting us at Supper Club.

I officially signed to RCA records I'm a signed artist it still doesn't feel real to me.

Chris got word quick he promised that he'd come next week and we'd spend the whole weekend together.

I couldn't wait I missed him so much being away from him made me realize how I feel about him.

" stop, looking so sad girl" Kelly said I was getting dressed at my parents house I wind up ordering a dress that looked identical to the designer dress I saw at Rodeo Drive and it only cost me $100 the material felt much better on my skin as well.

Kelly did my makeup my hair is done in spiral curls falling down to the middle of my back I teased the curls a little to make my hair look more full.

Once I was done getting dressed I knew that it's no way I'm getting denied at the door.

Taji came in the room and he checked on Kelly making sure she felt well since she's getting further along.

" Kelly you need to stay off your feet" he said to her.

" she's pregnant not disabled T" I said.

He did a double take when he saw me " oh so you put a little makeup on and you think you cute" he chuckled.

" get out of here" I said throwing a pillow at him.

He laughed " no, seriously is that a smokey eye or a black eye" he teased me I hated when he tried cracking his corny jokes but he definitely uplifted my mood.

" I'm just kidding you look beautiful and happy birthday sis but I still don't have a present" he said leaving the room.

" Kevin called me" Kelly said.

I had to pretend that I was surprised she told me he wanted to reconnect but she isn't sure if she should do it I told her to do whats best for her. I didn't wanna sway her decision I'm probably too involved in her love life so I'll let the chips fall where they may.

" I mean I still love him but I want some stability in my life I can't be with an athlete seriously" she said.

She made a lot of sense but I didn't comment I just listened sometimes friends will ask you for an opinion when they really want somebody to listen to them and talk themselves into the decision they've chosen anyway.

After my makeup was done I had to meet Jessica and Daysha at the club I was the last to show up they were already inside.

The club was packed tonight and once I walked in I kept getting pulled in different directions from guys approaching me wanting me to dance with them.

But I had to find my girls first Daysha mentioned them paying for a booth I headed straight to VIP and I saw Daysha and Jessica and a few new faces.

Once they saw me they told the bouncer to let me though he stepped to the side and let me in.

" that's the birthday girl!!" Daysha said.

We hugged I missed her than I gave Jessica a hug they introduced me to their friends one of the girls recognized me right away from my music video with Chris.