Chapter 4 - Finding Pop-Rocks

(Hello ppl! Here is another chapter! Hope you enjoy!)

(Charlie's POV)
"Charlie?" Pearl would say hopefully, "uhh... Yeah...? " I'd say slightly confused,  "Charlie!!!" She'd say and would rap me up in a bear hug. " To tight to tight!" I'd say,  "sorry.." She'd say letting go, " so who are you again? " I'd ask, " I am pearl your best friend! " she'd say and then she'd gasp " I have to tell Pop-Rocks your back!" She'd say letting out a cute little squeal. She'd drag me all the way to the dragon village, "oh but then there is your parents, oh who to go to first... " Pearl would say, "I'll take you to your parents! " she'd drag me to my parents den. " I have a surprise for you! " she'd yell into the den two large dragons would walk out as soon as they saw me they knew I was their daughter. "Charlie!" My mother would yell out and rap me up in another bear hug, "mom.  to. tight!" I'd say,  "sorry sweetie... " she'd say letting go.  My dad just gave me a little nudge and said "hey champ..." I'd just chuckle, "how long was I gone for?" I'd ask, "uhh.." My mother would start, "you were gone for over 35 years champ.. " my father would finish, "35 years?" I'd say shocked, they'd all nod. I'd hear a voice rambling off in the distance and sure enough, Pop-Rocks came into view, "hey Pop" I'd say, he'd mumble "hey Charlie" he'd say before stopping in his tracks, "wait, Charlie..?" He'd say looking up from what he was doing,  "Charlie!" He say happily and would run over to me and tackle me into another bear hug,  "jeeze what is it with dragons and bear hugs now?" I'd say in between laughs.

*TIME SKIP*

"So you are saying you need to find all of you bones in order for you to come back to life, life? " Pop-Rocks would ask, "well yeah I guess, I mean, I didn't have any feet and now look! " I'd wiggle my toes, " I understand sweetie!" My mother would say " you always did like an adventure.." She'd finish. "Well... I know that I won't be able to do it alone.. " I'd smerk and look over at Pop-Rocks and Pearl, "me?" Pearl would point at herself "eh.. No... I am not the adventurous type... No thank you!" Pop-Rocks would say, " what he means is we'd love to go!" Pearl would say covering Pop-Rocks mouth,  " that is not what I ment!" Pop-Rocks would say muffled. " we'll start tomorrow! " I'd say, determination coating my voice.

(TO BE CONTINUED!)