Chapter 2 - Remembrance

(Hello! Here is another chapter! I hope you are enjoying this series so far! As always I hope you enjoy this one!
-Birdy)

(Charlie's POV)
As I was walking through the forest I started to get flash backs of when I was young.

*FLASH BACK*

(Unknown POV)
Three young dragons were running through a wheat field away from their herds territory, there was a blue and green one, a yellow and blue one, and then a rainbow one. They were giggling and laughing as they ran through the tall wheat, they were only about 4 years old so they didn't know quite what was good and bad. They ran for a while longer before they stopped as they got close to the humans village, "we shouldn't be here" the yellow and blue one, also known as Pop-Rocks, said. "Awe where is you sense of adventure?!" The blue and green one, also known as Charlie said, Pop-Rocks looked at the rainbow dragon, also known as pearl, for the final answer, when Pearl noticed she just shrugged and said " Nah I say we head back and sleep..." But Charlie being, well, Charlie, she continued into the village. "Charlie!" Pop-Rocks and Pearl yelled-whispered over to Charlie, but, again, being Charlie, ignored them. She creeped into the village, surprisingly dodging almost every human, but that's almost, she was spotted by a large man whom took a spear and plunged it into her heart, killing her. Pearl was the one to witness this, she bursted into tears and ran away to go warn Pop-Rocks, "we need to go!" She'd yell through her tears. "What happened? Wh-where is Charlie?!?" He'd say slightly worried, "She's dead!" Pearl would scream out crying harder and at this point both Pearl and Pop-Rocks were crying. They both took off running back towards they're home leaving they're dead friend behind.

* END OF FLASH BACK *

(Charlie's POV)
I'd stop in my tracks, shocked at what happened but then I was confused, 'if that happened when I was young... How did I grow?' I thought. I'd continue walking through the forest, thinking, 'who were Pop-Rocks and Pearl? What happened to them? What happened to me?'.

(TO.... BE.... CONTINUED!!!)