Chapter 7 - I got your back, literally (part 1)

(Hello! Here is another chapter! This is the last major body part Charlie needs to find, and wow 35 reads already! Thank you all so much! I know 35 doesn't seen like much but to me it means a lot! I hope you keep enjoying this series!
- Birdy)

(Charlie's POV)
I awoke yet again to be the last one up, and yet again, Pearl and Pop-Rocks were arguing about some random crap, like who was better at flying or who was better at this or that, ugh, it was annoying. "My gosh, could you guys be quiet for two freak'n MINUTES! " i'd yell at them and almost immediately they'd shut up, Pearl would be the first to talk, "but he-" she try to say, I'd turn and look at her, even though I don't have any eyes, she got the idea, "do you think I care...?" I'd say, she'd lower her head in shame as we walked through the portal.

*TIME SKIP*

It was strange because the portal took longer to teleport us to the biome then normally, but I shrugged it off, as soon as we entered the biome we could all tell something was off, it was quiet, to quiet, normally you would get a welcoming party from the fire wyverns, but there weren't any wyverns, not one, not even half of one. That I couldn't ignore, I was the only one who had ever been to the fire biome, so I was the only one who notice, I told the others to keep their guard up, they just gave me confused looks but did so anyway. As we continued walking it got even creepier, the river of lava we were following started to cool and disappear, that I did not like, I looked up at the volcano and saw that it was completely out, "that's not good... " I'd say still looking at the volcano, "what's not good?" Pearl would ask,  " the volcano.... " Pop-Rocks would say following my gaze. "They are gone....All of them.... He's gone... " I'd say, sorrow filling my voice, "who? What happened? I-I don't understand... " Pearl would say, "the fire wyverns... The keepers of the sacred Volcano of Fire.... Charlie's brother " Pop-Rocks... would say.

(CLIFF HANGER!!)
(Charlie has/had a brother?!?! Wow! What is gonna happen? Is Charlie's brother alive? What happened to the fire wyverns? FIGURE OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!)