Chapter 9 - The Final Piece

(Hello! Here is the final chapter... So sad 😭
- Birdy)

(Charlie's POV)
We'd walk through the portal into the portal to the dark realm, as soon as we walked through we both ducked behind a rock, there would be black wyverns flying around and in the middle would be a castle just as scary looking, I'd creep towards another rock closer only to me met by one of the black wyverns, as it was about to strike there would be a loud zzzaaapp! And it flop over dead and Pop-Rocks would be standing behind it. "I didn't know you could do that" I'd say still shaken up, "neither did I" he'd say shocked at what he just did, we'd quickly run towards the castle.

*TIME SKIP*

When we reached the gate it was open, which I found strange but Pearl and Pop-Rocks were just glad they didn't have to find a way to open it, we'd creep into the castle the door would close behind us. " I've been expecting you " a dark voice would say from the shadows, a black and red dragon would step out of the shadows

She'd have a necklace with a piece of bone hanging off of it, I'd stare at it and the dragon would laugh, "looking first this?" It would say twirling the bone peice in her claws, Pearl would lunge at her and she'd easily deflect her, Pop-Rocks tri...

She'd have a necklace with a piece of bone hanging off of it, I'd stare at it and the dragon would laugh, "looking first this?" It would say twirling the bone peice in her claws, Pearl would lunge at her and she'd easily deflect her, Pop-Rocks tried to use Pearl as a distraction and would try to attack her, but it failed, she grabbed him by the beck and slammed him down onto the ground, I'd watch her every move as Pearl and Pop-Rocks kept trying to attack her, I'd think I'd find a blind spot, I'd lunge towards her tail when the dragon wasnt looking wasn't looking and would bite it, she'd lift up her tail and would look at me. She'd spin and would trow me into a wall but before I got to far away I grabbed the necklace.

(Pearl's POV)
I'd see Charlie get thrown into the wall, "NOO!" I'd yell out and would leap onto the dragons back finally saying on for over 2 seconds, I'd nip and bite its neck but not long after it would throw me off, Pop-Rocks would lunge at her but would fail again. The dragon would approach us preparing for the final blow but before it could do anything a purple sword would pierce its chest and it would fall over, a purple dragon that looked like a galaxy was standing behind it,

 The dragon would approach us preparing for the final blow but before it could do anything a purple sword would pierce its chest and it would fall over, a purple dragon that looked like a galaxy was standing behind it,

"That... Was... Amazing! " it would say jumping around, "Charlie?" I'd ask, "yeah its me! I look so much different then I did when I was a baby!" She'd say, Pop-Rocks would get up and would shake his head, when he opened his eyes his jaw would flop open, "oh... My... Gosh...Its a Solar Flyer!!! " he'd say running over to her.

(Charlie's POV)
" a Solar Flyer? " I'd ask, "wait wait wait... Your a Solar Flyer and you don't even know what you are? " he'd say, "that's Charlie... " Pearl would say and he'd just stare at me dumb founded, " wait but if she was- then how did- but then if- I am so confused... " he'd say walking away, " lets go home " Pearl would say, we'd walk out of the castle to be met with the black wyverns, they'd turn to us and would start to approach us but they would turn red before they would get to close. I'd notice a familiar face, "Elsiron?" I'd say starting to walk over "Elsiron!" I'd call out running over and tackling him into a bear hug, "uhm... Do I know you? " he'd say confused, I wouldn't reply, I'd just snuggle more into him and would start to purr (a rare trait some dragons have... ;3), he'd recognize the purr, "Charlie? " he'd ask, I'd just reply with a 'mhm' sound, he'd finally return the hug " I've missed you so much! " he'd say, " mom and dad will be so happy to see you! " I'd say slightly dragging him.

(End POV)
The fire wyverns would return to the fire biome, and Charlie, Elsiron, Pearl, and Pop-Rocks would return home, and they all lived happily ever after... Or did they?

THE END