I got your back, literally (part 3)

(I know! So many parts! I hope this is the last one.... Anyways I hope you enjoy!
- Birdy)

(Charlie's POV)
"It wasn't your fault" Pearl would say, trying to make me feel better, "I know... But... I can't help but feel like it was.. " I'd say, we'd continue walking through the ruins until we found the totem pole and on the totem pole my spine, neck and ribs, but before we could get to them a black wyvern that looked like it was made of.... Ink? Now I am definitely seeing things... I'd stand in front of Pearl and she'd cower behind me, the black wyvern would screech and would lunge at me, I'd meet him with a head-butt which hurt him a lot more then it hurt me, it would stumble backwards holding its head, "Lets go Pearl! " I'd say running off. We'd run for a while before we would find the portal into the water biome, we'd jump through it, me and Pearl would both flop down on the beach of the island. A while later after we both settled down Pearl would say "i-i got your ba-back....",  "what? " I'd ask sitting up and she'd hold up my spine and everything attached to it, " I got your back " she'd say again, I'd laugh and I would grab it and it would fly back to where it belongs.

*TIME SKIP*

We'd walk back into the fire biome, ready for what ever that thing was, we walked back over to the ruins we didn't encounter that thing again but we still had our guards up, we adventully reach the air biome which was my personal favorite biome, I just hope everything is okay there...

(Sorry for the short chapter... 😓... Hope you enjoyed it still!)