Chapter 15: School

School is not quite friendly with me. These past few days I’ve been a complete mess. Learning to start from the basic, it’s really boreds me. Universities here are different in America, students here are really in trends, celebrity gossips and ‘who’s hot in the campus’ theories. While students at the US, especially at the university I last attended to, inclined themselves in studies alone. Well, when I first took step outside the university after graduation, I feel like a nomad.

Talking about ‘who’s hot in the campus theory’, to my dismay, Joon Myeon and Kris-oppa were entitled since they are celebrities. Seung Jun too was one of them, rich chaebol’s son, heir to the Lee Corporation and definitely handsome. That’s why, I really hate this school. I can’t handle death glares, wild gossips and mean glances the first time I set my foot inside this university. There such an instance that when I’m eating lunch with Seung Jun, a girl accidently drops her soup on my shirt and apologized afterwards as if nothing happened. Knowing me, I accepted the apology, thinking it was sincere but suddenly I caught the grin plastered in her face afterwards. The bitch even high- fived her friends and glare at me mincingly. Tsk, as if! I can kill her at the exact place she’s standing but I don’t want to dirty my hands with bitch’s blood- disgusting.

I’m keeping a low profile in this school. Keeping myself away from tendencies of bumping someone  avoid any serious crimes is a must. I can’t handle my murderous instincts sometimes.

Yes, I’m being bullied in this school. But I really like it that way so that I can test my patience to some lowlife annoying humans. I never even answered them back if they start stabbing me with their  comments. So I'm gaining the nickname “ The Mute Girl”.

I’m walking now on the hallway, still spacing out for everybody when someone grabbed my arm and slammed me against the lockers.

“Hey, Mute Girl how’s your morning?", Kim Dae Hyun asked me. He is the jock of the university’s basketball them. A total packed idiot.

I just rolled my eyes showing my extreme annoyance.

“Yah oppa she can’t answer you because she can’t speak English. That Mute Girl is an extreme moron!”, Ah Su Jin squeaked. Ah Su Jin, yes…you read it right, the girl at Seung Jun’s birthday, whom Joondevil kissed. Can you believe it? This infuriating doll is a celebrity.  Totally bitchy, arrogant and vixen in her own simplest way yet she can cover it with her angelic looks. My total opposite I may supposed to say. She’s screaming elegance in her every act, the reigning Queenka of the university.

I smirked on their pathetic actions. I don’t care if this guy will punch me or something. I clenched my hands just to resist my anger; this is not the perfect time to kill someone.

“Will you answer my question or I will do it the rough way?”, he whispered near my ears. I hate the smell of cigarette in his breath. I crinkled my nose.

Students are now flocking around us. Viewing about the raising commotion, I can hear gossips and murmurs.

I looked him in the eye, trying to convince him to leave me alone. But he didn’t, instead he smirked. His hands are now moving above my thighs.He wants to embarrass me in front of the students. And that’s the end of all the resistance.

I grabbed his hand, apply some minimal pressure but he winced in pain. I pinned him against the lockers, his face on the cold metal. His hands are now situated behind him; I clutched his hair and whisper near enough for him and Ms. Ah to hear.

“You’re not great enough to hear my voice. Who are you by the way? I’m not a moron, I’m greater than what you think, stupid. And” I look at Ah Ri who is now petrified” English is not only my language, I can speak four, just to remind you again…I’m greater than what you think”, I whispered in perfect English. I loosen my grip in his hands and I heard him sighed. He is now holding his reddened wrist. He cursedlike crazy.

“Crazy witch”, he cursed under his breath.

I’m about to finish what I’ve started when I feel a hold on my right wrist.

“Finn, let’s go”, Seung Jun insisted. He is holding his growing anger. By the looks of his face, he is watching for a couple of minutes now.

I just nodded in approval. But before we left the scene, he faced Dae Hyun.

“You’re lucky enough, you’re still alive. The last person that made her angry was in coma for two months.” He said mockingly leaving the crowd in gasped. We left the two good for nothing beings jaws ajar.

“ Thank you Seung Jun for saving me”, I said smiling. He gestured me to sit on grassy lawn.

“Nah, I don’t need to save you. I can see that you can murder Dae Hyun in just a minute.”, he said laughing.

“Is it an insult or a complement?”, I retorted.

“Just take it on the compliment side”, he said while rummaging my hair.

Our brief discussion was interrupted by a book slamming in front of us.

“Pabo, what have you done this time? I heard that you nearly killed Dae hyun early this morning”. Who have been saying all of this? It’s the GREAT Joondevil in the flesh!

“Get lost! You’re not even there to understand the situation. Just save the care if I started planning your death visa”, I glared at him. I heard Seung Jun chuckled at the side.

“You filthy stupid worm”, Joon myeon is about to hit me with his spare hand when I jolted to the right. The next thing to happen is unexpected; the Almighty Joon myeon is hugging the ground.

We all laughed our asses out. I wiped the tear that managed to escape due to happiness.

“haist, pabo!”, Joon Myeon hissed in gritted teeth.

 ***********************************************************************************************

this is for you Ate Mau, my number one fan...whahahahah!!!!

i love you ate!!!

i love you readers....

kamsahamnida.

∞Maffy