Chapter 25: Clandestine

Third Person’s POV

Yeon mi stiffly played her pen in between her fingers. Slamming her hands in a dull rhythm, she averted her gaze outside the window. She puffed and huffed, banging her head against her desk in agitation.

“Miss Gwon, are you paying attention?”, Miss Lee asked, looking at the girl with a single brow rising up.

“Yes Ma’am. Please continue.”, she answered with her nicest sarcastic  smile she can managed.

“Oh, any idea of what we are discussing right now, Ms. Gwon?”, the professor sternly asked, mocking the student in her every expression.

Yeon mi just shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes due to lack of enthusiasm. She looked at her teacher sternly and with a lot of anguish. She uttered “I don’t know” that left everyone in shock. She was a model student and being caught not focusing attention in class is not an excuse.

“Oh well this is the first time Ms. Gwon so I will not reprimand you.  About what were discussing right now, the Arts Department and the Communication Department decided to have a theater show as a highlight for our upcoming Foundation Day. In regards with this, I would like to assign you as a facilitator for the props and costumes for the upcoming act, please collaborate with the Communication arts majors and Acting majors for further information”, and with that, she left the girl still dumbfounded about the new information. She’s about to open her mouth to protest but the teacher is out of sight. She stands immediately and run after Miss Lee.

“Professor Lee please wait!”, she shouts as she runs across the hallways. Miss Lee halted and looked at the girl with her ever strict expression.

“What’s with the ruckus Miss Gwon? And why are you shouting?, she whispered while dragging the girl inside her office.

“Prof what was that?”, Yeon mi whined like a child. She raises her arms up and down to show how dreadful she feels this time.

“Miss Gwon manners please”, Miss Lee stated, touching the brim of her glasses to keep her composure calm. This girl is really testing her patience.

“Prof you’re not even consulting me about this,” Yeon mi hissed while gesturing herself to sit in front of the professor’s desk.

“Yeah, I’m consulting you right now Ms. Gwon. I know what you can do and what your background is. Fine arts is not your first course, isn’t it? And I’m sure your close with the lead role so I’m giving this assignment to you. Mr. Lee Seung jun is there to help you so don’t worry about it Ms. Gwon… and you’re secret is safe with me”, Professor Lee stated with a wink.

She smack her forehead, “How did I forgot that this witch is Seung jun’s counsin?”, she mentally scoffed while looking at the Professor with her killer eyes.

“What…Finn?”, the Professor asked, her eyebrows creased.

“What’s the title of the play?”, she asked with her ever stoic emotions, blowing her messy bangs in the process.

“Cinderella”, the Professor answered plainly that made Finn chocked in her own saliva.

The heck! So gay, she cursed inside her head and mentally gagged.  She must think a better escape…

.

.

.

.

.

“Eunnie please…spare me!”, she begged while clasping her hands.

“Nah ah Finn…”, Professor Lee tease with her forefinger gesturing a ‘no sign’.