Chapter 26: Wary

Rehearsal hall

Finn’s POV

 Two weeks more before the upcoming Foundation day. Everybody is now busy preparing for the play, even the EXO guys volunteered to help for the fundraising program which is the prime cause of this act.

Wonder why Suho is the main role and not Kris oppa? Well I’m surely be gratified if Kris oppa got the main lead instead of the devil but oppa is busy for his art gallery, which is too, be held the same day as the play. =_=

I’m supporting Kris-oppa but sometimes there is a thin line between support and pity. And I’m quite sure…I’m about to cross that line soon enough.

I was finalizing the background design of one of the scenes when I caught a conversation between two of my members.

“Suho oppa and Su jin eunni is quite an item now. Some rumors said that they are dating”, Hye ri whispered to her friend, Min ah. The other one giggled and peeked behind the curtains were the rehearsal is being held this time.

It took my curiosity and I too peeked behind the curtains to see what’s happening.

And then I witness the scene that made my heart shattered in pieces. I know that this is just an act but I can’t deny the reality that they both look amazing. They’re perfect.

Su jin’s flawless and beautiful visage compliments Jonn myeon’s angelic features. I saw him smile when he’s looking into her eyes, the exact opposite when he’s with me.

Joon myeon is kneeling in one knee while holding something that looks like a transparent shoe.

“My princess, I’ve waited for you for so long. I’ve search the whole kingdom to look for the owner of this glass slipper, and this, led me to you. I’m lucky that the heavens allow me to find you. This is what we called destiny my love. So don’t make this heart wait further more… will you be my wife?”, he delivered it well, ably expected from an acting major.

I saw Su jin grinned and gasped as if she was shocked. I rolled my eyes for her lame acting.

“Yes!”, she hollered. Joon myeon stood up after she slipped the glass slipper unto the girl’s foot. He cupped Su jin’s eyes and looked at him lovingly.

He leans towards her and ready for a probable kiss when a hand covered my eyes and I see nothing.

“Yeonminnie, I’m starving. Care to join me for lunch?”, Seung jun asked while pouting. I scratch my head and eyed him suspiciously.

“Please….”, he pleaded. He put his hands on my shoulders.

“Ok”, I just answered blankly and gestured to walk away when an annoying voice stopped me from my tracks.

“Finn, Seung jun! Are you going for lunch?”, the witch asked the both of us. I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. Seung jun calmed me down while putting his hands on mine.

“Yes”, Seung jun answered with his remarkable happy tone. I snarled by his answer and scoffed a large amount of air.

“You can join us. Suho- oppa and I are going for lunch too. Let’s make it a double date”, Su jin happily chirped and put her arms on Suho’s arms, leaning on his shoulders.

Such a bitch, I mentally cursed. I tightened the grip on Seung jun’s hand.

“Sure”, Seung jun replied, encouraging me to just follow him.

Seung jun’s POV

I know Yeon mi is hurting right now. The way she hold my hand made me realize that she really like this guy, my supposed bestfriend… Kim Joon myeon.