Chapter 6 - The Letter

I looked down at Andrian as he looked up at me. He had a cocky grin plastered across his face. "Told you I could do better than your toys." He kissed the inside of my thigh, and I shivered, the only response I could give. I was exhausted. "Did you suck my damn soul out? I'm so damn tired." As if on cue, I yawned. My eyes fluttered shut, unable to hold themselves open. Why am I so tired? 

I could feel Andrian pulling my shirt off. "No, I don't want to. I'm too tired." I mumbled. "Relax, princess, I'm not going to touch you when you can't give me consent. I'm putting a nightshirt and underwear on you. Chill." As he said that, I could feel him slip the cloth up my legs, and then the shirt over my head.  He then picked me up and laid me in the middle of my bed. I couldn't even open my eyes. "We're never doing that again," I whispered. "Why? Because you like me?" I could feel his breath against my ear. "No, because I hate you." "Ouch." I felt my bed sink down and that was it before I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning sore. I can't even begin to understand why, it was just oral, and I'm not a virgin. I rolled over gingerly, aching, and grabbed my phone off the nightstand. I squinted at the light from the phone as I checked the time. Holy crap! It's one in the afternoon?! I shot up, regretting it slightly from the ache in my thighs and that's when I noticed Andrian next to me. I was shocked at how peaceful he looked. He even had a little smirk while he slept. My heart fluttered.

Grreeaat. I am NOT about to catch feelings for him. I put my feet against his side and kicked as hard as I could. That's right, a repeat of yesterday. He hit the floor with a thud. "Ow, what the fuck?" I peeked over the edge of my bed. "You apparently didn't listen yesterday, did you? My room. My bed." He reached up and grabbed a pillow off my bed and curled up on the floor. "Fine, I'll just sleep here then." He rolled away from me and closed his eyes. "Hey, that doesn't mean you can sleep on my floor either!" I poked his ribcage. He didn't move. I poked him again. No movement. I jabbed my finger into his side, and before I could pull my hand back, he grabbed it and pulled me off my bed on top of him. "Oof! What the hell?!" I started to lean back when he grabbed me and kissed me. 

His lips moved against mine in expert fashion, eliciting a moan from me. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pulled him against me. The tingles rocketing from my mouth were intoxicating, and I wanted more. I straddled his hips as his tongue flicked out across my lips seeking entrance. I opened in reply, and his tongue thrust into my mouth exploring. I moaned against his mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance. His hands snaked up my thighs, under my shirt and around my waist as I ground my hips against him. This is so fucking hot. He broke away first, his lips finding my neck, sucking and nipping there. 

What am I doing? Reality hit me like a ton of bricks, and I pushed away from him. "No. I told you last night not again." I wiped at my mouth and brushed off my shirt. "Just go. Zeke will be here any moment, and I don't need him seeing you." I turned away from him and pointed toward the door. "Seriously Princess? I know you enjoyed that. Why are you turning away?" I turned back around towards him, my eyes flashing anger. "Just because I like what your body does, doesn't mean I like your personality. You make me angry. Now leave!" 

His eyes flashed with emotion, but it was gone before I could figure out what. "Fine. I'll leave." He jumped up and stormed out of my room, leaving me on the floor with a feeling in my chest that I couldn't quite place. I got up and picked up the pillow off the floor. I had just finished making my bed when Zeke stuck his head in the door. "LaiLai! You're awake! I have news!" I looked up at him from my phone. "Oh, what's that?" I glanced back down at the game I was playing. 

"I got a girlfriend. Her name is Taylor, and she's a designer, and she's really pretty and shes- why are you staring at me like that?" I had dropped my phone and was staring at him wide-eyed and my jaw hanging open. "LaiLai? Lai? Lailah? Earth to Lailah!" I blinked and crawled over my bed towards him, grabbed his shoulders and shook the daylight out of him. "Who are you and what have you done with my Ezekial?" He laughed and grabbed my wrists. "Nothing LaiLai. I just found a girl that I really clicked with." I smiled up at him. "I'll kill her if she hurts you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and hugged me tightly. "I know, killer. Let's go get lunch. I'm hungry." I nodded and headed into my closet to find something to wear.