//<•}\\ - the music video - josh dun x reader

my fourth and final imagine in the trench 'series'
also, p/n stands for pets name, specifically a dog in this scenario

--

y/n peered out her window, crossing her arms over her chest as she saw people filming on her street. this wasn't a rare sighting, but her and her neighbors usually got a warning. her mailbox was at the end of her driveway, and today she was supposed to get a package her best friend sent her for her (belated) birthday.

if they were filming a movie or a music video, it wouldn't hurt to look the part. she put on a black shirt and black leggings, then going to the bathroom to put on makeup and brush her hair. she slipped her shoes on and opened the door, walking down the driveway while hugging herself. the cool breeze hit her face, it was refreshing.

"CUT!" the director yelled, parts of the cast and crew turned to face the woman, who accidentally made her way into the shot. to make matters worse, her excited dog ran out to greet the strangers who were on her street.

"p/n, get back here!"

the dog was jumping up towards one of the men behind the camera, but unlike the rest of the crew, he wasn't upset about it, and embraced the live of the cute dog. he laughed and giggled while y/n rushed over, taking the dog in her hands while resting the light package on his back so she wouldn't drop it.

"i'm so sorry about my dog. uh- what's happening here? are you filming a movie outside my house?" she asked, the boy who got jumped on by her dog smiled and shook his head. "we're filming a music video. we're twenty one pilots."

y/n nodded. she took a mental note to google them when she got inside. "well twenty one pilots, i have important things to do today, so how long until i can leave my house?"

her tone was snarky, but playful. he just laughed. "soon. i'll tell you what, once we're on break, i'll come over to your house and tell you that you're free to go."

"thanks, i love feeling like a temporary captive in my own home." she said sarcastically, smiling at him to show she didn't mean to be rude.

"well, you know where i live, so just knock on my door, alright?" she said while starting to walk towards her home. y/n effortlessly opened the door without her hands, he watched as she left. he was interested now.

"josh, she's cute, we know, get over it."

--

she slammed her laptop shut with a grin, grabbing her cup while her dog snuggled with her. "josh dun. huh, he's cute." y/n mumbled to herself, petting her dog.

upon hearing a knock at her door, her dog started to bark, which she quietly scolded while getting up to open the door. when the door creaked open she was met with exactly what she expected, a smiling josh dun.

"i'm free to go, eh?" she chuckled and stepped outside with him and cloaed the door, leaving the dog inside. he laughed in response. "yeah, you're free. i'm josh by the way." y/n looked past him to see the cast and crew sipping water and chatting amongst eachother. "dun. josh dun, i googled you. i'm y/n."

josh nodded in reply, still beaming at her. "aaaanyways, i'm too comfy to go anywhere, the trip to the dollar store can wait." she joked, brushing some hair out of her face. "maybe you could hang out with tyler and i? we have about twenty minutes until filming resumes."

y/n grinned at the suggestion and nodded, taking her hand in his. "i'd like that a lot."

and you decide where it goes from there

--

can you tell i didn't know how to finish this? anyways stream trench ||-//