6.

"I see, I'm sorry for our incompetence, forgive us." The Hokage bowed and lifted her head.

"It is forgiven. Thank you for checking on me and Kurama's well being." Naruto said holding Shikamaru's hand.

"We'll be leaving Ja'Ne."

Naruto dispersed the Genjutsu as him and Shikamaru made their way back to their seat. Naruto sighed as he felt Shikamaru rub circles on his thigh to calm him.

"Dobe is that your father for real? How come we never see him." Sasuke Said and Naruto just groaned. Inari did that on purpose.

"Yes, you all never seen him because he's rarely home." Naruto Said and it wasn't a lie but Naruto knew he wasn't Inari's only child. He was his only Uzumaki child but he was god to the Kitsunes and Kurama's father, obviously he is very important.

"Well what kind of dad isn't there for his son?" Sakura blatantly said, it earned her several glares from many of the class.

"Some people's fathers die, Sakura." Sasuke Said with all the venom he could muster.

"Some fathers have to go make money for their family." Shino Said gruffly.

"Other fathers are sent on long term missions that take up to ten years to complete." Kiba Said.

"And my father has business with other villages, despite being my father he has a job to do." Naruto Said as tears threaten to fall. He didn't know Shino and Kiba's fathers were away too, it makes him feel like they're close just by that reason.

"Sakura, you're from a civilian family. Your father comes home every night because he isn't doing anything dangerous. Not everyone fathers make it home. Some people don't even get to meet their fathers." Shikamaru Said as he brought Naruto to him.

Asuma and Kakashi stood outside of the classroom as they heard the Genin talk. Nobody has been able to sense their presence yet. Kakashi sighs with the amount of conditioning he would have to do to the Haruno heir. Asuma was happy with his Genin at the moment.

"Kit there is 2 people outside the door, seems to be some Sensei's eavesdropping." Naruto nodded and sent to Kunai's to the door and Shikamaru hummed.

"Wouldn't let them have their fun?" Naruto shook his head no.

"I don't want to be here with her anymore, she's so inconsiderate." Naruto said softly and Shikamaru nodded.

Asuma and Kakashi jumped back when the Kunai's got stuck in the door. They smiled as they realized they weren't hiding as well as they thought they were. They slid the door open and could feel the amount of KI rolling in the room and if they weren't seasoned Jounin, they would've trembled. The KI was aimed at Sakura but she was busy painting her fingernails to be bothered with that.

"Looking for the Uzumaki, Nara and Inuzuka." The bearded one said and Kiba stood up without his usual vigor. He stopped at Naruto and Shikamaru.

"Is he alright." Kiba asked and Shikamaru nodded.

"He's just a little upset, he sees his again father since his 15th birthday and Sakura ruined it." Naruto wiped his tears and smiled at Kiba.

"Thanks for sticking up for me. I really appreciate." Naruto Said and Kiba nodded.

"Well me and Akamaru know what you're going through, right boy?"

"Roof." Asuma rolled his eyes when he noticed the kids were ignoring him, so he tried once again.

"Uzumaki, Nara, Inuzuka. Let's go now, or you three won't be a Genin team." Shikamaru shot a glare to the bearded man.

"Can't you see we are making sure a comrade is okay? If you can't wait 5 minutes to check on the well being of your comrade, then I would like a different Sensei." Shikamaru Said and Naruto wanted to chuckle but kept up the sad face.