Chapter 19: I'll Melt Your Frozen Heart

Masaya ko kasi ako ang laging highest sa classroom pag dating sa exam results! Ang tataas lahat. Mga one, two, three or four mistakes. Yung math lang ako nagkaroon ng 26 mistakes. Pota -_-. Hahaha geh, trip ko lang talaga mag share. Wag niyo na toh basahin kasi nagmumukha ko mayabang :).

Pero dahil masaya ko puno ng landian...ay hindi pala! Kiligan pala. Puno ng kiligan ang mangyayare sa chapter na toh.

Yung sa Someone's POV nga pala parehas na tao parin yun sa mga nauna na Someone's POV. Wag niyo na muna alamin kung sino yun kasi plano ko kayo lituhin tungkol dun ;). Ako na masama.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Suho's POV

Nandito ako sa kwarto ko ngayon. Hayaan niyo yung iba mag ingay sa baba. Wala akong samud para sawayin sila.

Alam niyo kung bakit?

I just had a conversation with the man who hates me, but he should be the one loving me. I wan't to get closer to him. Kahit isang beses hindi niya pinakita na mahal niya ko.

Why is my father like that?

Parang hindi niya ko mahal.

Bihira na nga lang kami mag usap ano pa ang topic namin?

Mas lalo lang ako nainis dahil sa topic na yan.

PHONE CONVERSATION

"Hello dad?"

"Junmyeon, I called to tell you that you'll be meeting your fiancee three months from now."

Wow. Wala manlang 'Hello son. I missed you.' o kaya naman 'Junmyeon, how are you doing? I hope your okay.' 

Wala na naman pakealam sakin ang tatay ko.

Bakit pa ko umaasa.

"Dad, it's still three months away. It's too early to tell me that."

"I know. It's just one of my ways to prevent you from flirting with another girl."

"Flirting?"

"I don't want the time to come when you meet your fiancee you have a girlfriend. Obviously you will have to break up with her."

"Oh. So you care about my feelings?"

"What are you talking about Junmyeon? It's not for you. I don't want your image to be ruined and have a big text written in there that says you break girls hearts. And who knows? Your fiancee may be an angel and force the marriage to be cancelled just for you to be with the girlfriend that you broke up with. I wouldn't want that."

"Of course you wouldn't want that. You need the money after all. Wait you mean to tell me you haven't met my future 'wife' yet?"

"Not yet. I do know the name but I'll keep it as a surprise."

"I get it. So can I hung up now?"

"Don't be in such a rush Junmyeon. Have some manners. I'm talking to you."

"Sorry. What more is there to say?"

"When you meet your fiancee make her fall inlove with you."

"I know. It's a basic fact in arranging marriage after all."

"Good. I don't want you with other girls starting from now. You get me?