Day 18 B

I got up early this morning to make Jug breakfast in bed for everything he has done . I made him some Pancakes and eggs with bacon . I went back upstairs to jug still sleeping He semi woke up to the smell of food . " Juggie cutie i brought you breakfast . " He sat up and rubbed his eyes a bit . 

" Good morning Betts" 

" Hey i made you breakfast . " i handed him the plate of food 

" Thanks babe , you didn't have to "

" Well I wanted to thank you for everything you have done. "

" Thank you , your sweet . " He ate his food half awake but he was happy . He finished up and set his plate off to the side . " Thank you it was delicious . " 

" No problem jug , you look tired still i let you sleep . " 

" Thank you babe , sorry" 

" Don't apologize you have been taking care of Juliet all week so today is your day off do whatever you want i will take care of Juliet . " 

" Thanks , " I gave Jug a kiss on the forehead as i covered him up in the blanket then took his plate and went downstairs . I cleaned up the house and took care of Juliet , I let Jug sleep as long as he needed . I Put Juliet in her swing as she was all happy and bubbly . I played with Juliet for awhile and fed her and changed her . Jug got up and came down and went behind me . " Hello Betts "

" Hey Juggie how are you feeling . " 

" Good thank you , I'm going out with the guys . " 

" Cool i'm glad your getting out , Go have fun and party your heart out . " 

" Thank you for giving me a day off " 

" Anyday Jug now go and have fun . " He gave me a kiss then left . I spent the rest of the night i took care of Juliet until it was 8 and i put Julies down for the night , Juliet didn't grow one bit in the last week so it makes me happy . Jug came home and plopped on the couch . I went behind him and lightly massaged his shoulders . He smelled a bit like achoel but not to strong . " Hey handsome how was it " 

" I like being at home better than parting i think i left those days in the past . " 

" Ahh well what do you want to finish your day with . " 

" I was hoping you would take a bath with me . " 

" If you want yeah . " 

" If you don't want to that is okay . " 

" No i want to i missed you this past week . " We headed up to the room as i started a bath . I put some bubbles in in it and lit some candles .  Me and Jug got in as i sat behind him and massaged his back . " How are you feeling " 

" Good thank you , i'm so happy to have you home . "

" I'm glad to be home with you , How was your week while i was gone . " 

" It was boring and lonely , Juliet was an angel all week so it wasn't bad . " 

" I'm sorry that it was lonely "

" Well yeah I missed my wife "

" I missed my husband to "

" Hey babe "

" Yea jug "

" I'm sorry"

" For what cutie "

" I drank too much and I'm going to be up all night so I'm apologising in advance ."

" Oh it is fine jug at least you had fun "

" Yeah , I love you Betts "

" I love you to jug "we just relaxed and soaked together . " Let's get out handsome "

" Okay " we got out and changed into pajamas . " Betts can I have a hug "

" Of course " I got up off the bed and went over to him enveloping him in a hug ." Are you okay jug , tell me what's wrong "

" I just missed you so much this past week and it was hard ."

" I'm sorry I didn't know it was that hard on you "

" I just needed a hug thats all.  "

" Okay " we laid down in bed together. Jug laid his head on my chest as I carefully combed through his hair. 

" Babe  "

" Yes "

" I have to throw up " .

" Okay jug " he got up and quickly went into the bathroom.  I followed after him an sat next to him as he threw up in the toliet.  I by rubbed his back lightly and placed a cold wash cloth on the back of his neck . He laid back on the bathrooms floor." Babe I'm going to get and ice pack I'll be back.  "  He nodded.  I went downstairs and grabbed a ice pack out of the freezer and went back up to jug who was still laying on the floor. I sat back down next to him and placed the ice on his forehead . " My love are you feeling better " he nodded.  " Do you want to try to get to the bed . "

" Sure " I helped him up slowly as we slowly walked to the bed . Once he got to the bed he laid on his stomach . I gently placed the ice on the back of his neck . I covered him in the blanket I went over to my side if the bed and crawled under the blanket.i rubbed his back carefully making sure he was still covered.

" Get some rest okay jug "

" Okay love you "

" Love you too baby" i kissed his forehead  and he drifted off to sleep . I fell asleep a bit after.