Day 39 J

We woke up this morning and surprisingly it wasn't to Juliet . We woke up and showered and got ready for the day . We have been so worn down from julies that it was nice to finally get a good night sleep and hot shower .Me and Betts went down stares to my parents holding Julie's .Hey guys i didn't know you were coming over . "

" Well you you guys look like you have had a pretty stressful time so we wanted to watch Juliet to give you a little break . "

" Thank you guys but you don't have to and we really don't have the money right now"

" You don't have to pay us silly "

" Okay sure how long are you staying for "

" Until three so do whatever until then . "

" Okay we need to go grocery shopping and it is easier without julies so i guess we will go do that . " Betty agreed and we left to the store as we bought all the food and supplies for Juliet and us that we needed. WE grabbed some fast food to give to the family as a thank you and headed home . Once we got home and got inside it was odd because everything was peaceful and calm . Juliet was asleep in the living room in her swing and everyone looked wiped out . We put the groceries away and handed everyone the food we bought . Me and Betts sat down on the couch as she sat in my lap . everyone dug into there food as we just watched them . 

" Dada" Juliet said sleepy giving a big yawn . Betty got up and picked julies up putting her on her shoulder . She came back over and sat back in my lap . " Hi Mama " she said quietly falling asleep . 

" Just go to sleep princess " she soon passed out and started to lightly snore . 

" Thank you for watching her this morning" 

 Yeah , you guys looked worn out  so we wanted to give you a break . " 

" Well we are very thankful . "  then looked down at Betty as she was also passed out . I gently moved her hair out of her face to see she was asleep . I kissed her forehead lightly as she snuggled deep in my arms . Julies was snuggled between us . " Well there gone " i smiled at how cute she was when she was sleeping . Her head was tucked into my neck and her legs draped over me and laid on the couch . Julies was using Bettys leg as if it was a pillow and she was laying completely on top of it . I rubbed both Julies and Betts backs lightly . "Thank you for getting dinner "

no problem I just wanted to pay you back "

"you didn't have to it's fine you guys have so much going on with Juliet in bills in work you don't need to pay us for watching her ."

" it's fine really appreciate you guys watching her ."

yeah but were family we should do it more often ."

 it's fine you guys doing it is our child and we are very blessed to have her it doesn't bother me at all "

" Were  family and we are supposed to help out you guys help all the time and I wish we could do more to help "

"don't say that you guys do so much your so helpful . "

" sorry just emotional seeing everything you guys do I just want to help you . "

"mom I'm an adult it's OK . "

"I know I'm very proud of everything you have accomplished it's just seeing you grow up so much is hard . "

" mom Sorry come over here "she came over and I gave her half hug "sorry I have my hands full"I looked down and Julies an betts and they were both peacefully sleep"these are my beautiful Angels" they decided they better get goings and headed out and I gave Betty some soft kisses her forehead " Hey  sleepyhead what about we go  lay in bed OK "I put Julies on my shoulder and we headed upstairs is Betty fell asleep on my chest Juliet fell back asleep on my shoulder I woke up to Julies crying and I took her down to her room and changed her diaper and then took her to her high chair to feed her lunch soon betts came up behind me and lightly massaged my shoulders

" Hey handsome why didn't you wake me up " 

"you were tired and she needed to be changed and fed so I was just going to let you sleep"

" that was sweet but you need to take a break honey you've had been doing so much just relax " She kept massaging my shoulders 

" that feels amazing "

" well you when you're finished up come to the couch and I'll give you a massage ."

"OK my love "she left as I finish up with feeding Julies I set her to play with her toys on a mat on the ground as i sat next to her on the ground and Betty  sat on the couch behind me 

"can you remove your shirt Handsome" 

"yeah sure "I took it off and she started to massage my back and shoulders gently it felt amazing exactly what I needed there was a few moans that escaped my mouth as all the pressure and the tension was being relieved  "Elizabeth Jones You are a miracle worker "

" wow I I am that good "

"oh yeah Babe this great " and then what another moan escape my mouth .I leaned my head back into bettys lap as she smiling down at me and kiss my forehead I started feeling my eyes getting heavier

" Hand some I think bedtime"

" yeah I think so "

"go to bed I'll be there soon as you sleep with Juliet to bed"

" OK" I kept my head on her lap 

"Hey Hun you feeling OK "

"I think I'm getting sick "

"do you want to go take a hot bath "

"yeah "

"why don't you head upstairs "

"OK "I took in my head out of bettslap as she  grabbed Juliet and my hat an took her to her room as i got up and cleaned up jewels stuff then went upstairs and laid on the bed and I feel betty remove my slippers and i sat up and gave betty a small smile . I went over to my dresser to grab pajamas for are bah as Betty stole one of my shirts . "  why can't you wear your own shirts Betts . "

"  I like yours better is there something wrong . "

"  but when I sleep I smell myself instead of you " 

"I didn't know why didn't you tell me I will wear one of mine "

" please just for tonight" she then grabbed her pajamas and we took a long hot bath once we finished we got into pajamas we crawled In to are bed as i laid on Bettys chest.  which was warm and comfortable and relaxing 

"baby you really sick aren't you " I just nodded " we will call the doctor my love but for now just rest OK"

" can I get that head massage pretty please "

"yeah of course s"he lightly did it making me feel better thanks no thought maybe I sent fell asleep