GUILTY

I honestly don't know why are what am writing am just going to use pure feelings and emotions . Kell well she the first girl I ever date and yes yes yes I love every ounce of blood that runs through her vein without a doubt and we broke like a month are two ago and today we finally in a  while texted back to back and I was happy but I miss touching her body and she does too but the thing is she had a girlfriend and I know what your thinking but I am thinking that too but kell  doesn't care she say "It won't hurt if  she doesn't know " (She was the one that offer for us to have sex ) and then I picture myself has her girlfriend Allison and wonder how would she feel if she finds out her girlfriend is having sex with another girl but I don't care because she hurt me when she fucked with somebody else (Kell left me and went to be with her Ex Allison) so I want her to fell my pain even though she won't feel if all  . This is selfish and ignorant but I honestly I don't know anymore I mean I still wanna smash her and not only that but I feel like I have a cnace of getting her but I don't wanna be with her again cause I just can't look at her the same you know . The way I felt when she left and how she did was just ....... But idk I still love her but I also have to learn to love myself and walk away when I should .