Fallen

My biggest obstacle I encounter about waking  up is actually waking up! I live a life of lie and a reality that only the rich would understand. The money and fame really doesn't bring you happiness I always thought growing up celebrities had it all but as I grow older I realize that they don't, everything is been materialize and fantasies by those who doesn't have it and the ones that wish they did to do the unthinkable. My viewpoint on life? Well, I don't know too much about it technically I feel like I died many times for instance when I sleep I wake up not knowing when I fell asleep are how, Demons? Well if you're referring to me then I might be one, my thoughts are dark and only I will understand the traumatic thoughts that go through my mind that often includes blood weird right? tell me about it but on a serious note, my biggest enemy was my self I have a  big heart that has  been abused by the ones that say they love me the most. Suicide well I think about it every day but I actually met a girl that made me feel for the first time she makes me want to wake up in the morning I fucking love her so much that it hurts. She is everything to me right now and I hope she never leaves like the dad that help give birth to me and leave his responsibilities when he was becoming a dad to be! My heart beats quiet but when she comes around it beats out my chest and the sound gets loud .