chapter 6 (Edited)

Once you arrive at the Performance Center, you are greeted by Ethan as he embraced you, his arms around your waist. You return it with your own. Pulling away, you both smiled, pink dust on your cheeks. You didn't know why you felt this way towards your best friend.

Ethan noticed Amy and Kathryn weren't with you. "Where are Amy and Kathryn?" He asked.

You nodded. "They went to Starbucks for coffee." You told the boy, staring into his eyes as your heart skipped a beat. Again, what's making you feel this way? Ethan was just a friend and nothing more.

After chatting with Ethan for a while, you both walk into the building. You looked around and spotted Mark, Tyler, Bob and Wade practicing on the stage. Just watching them got you excited for the show!

It was going to be a blast!

XXXXXX

You were sitting for nearly half an hour, watching the boys practice for the show. You were hungry and didn't know where you want to go, so you pulled up directions to the nearest restaurant. Luckily there was one just down the street. Your stomach growled at the thought of food.

You stood and told the boys you were getting a bite to eat. "Stay safe, (Y/N)!" You heard Ethan holler as you walked out.

Walking down the street, you were greeted by fans. They had that look of excitement when you stopped for a moment to take pictures. One of the fans asked if you and Ethan were dating.

"Definitely not!" You shook your head. By then, you could feel your face flush. "Ethan's too much of a goof." You played it off. You know how fans can be. They tend to get crazy really quick.

You said your goodbyes before you continued on. By then, you already placed an order. And now you waited for your number to be called.

"Order 25!"

You stood and retrieved your order. Then you turned on your heel, walking out the door and back to the Performance Center. You sat on the couch and enjoyed your food until the boys were done for the day.

At the hotel, you flopped on the bed. Amy and Kathryn snickered. You were too tired to throw them a look. So you sufficed for, "Save it for tomorrow. I'm not in the mood."

(Here is yet another short chapter. I tried my best to type more than this but my brain was like, "You're not gonna make this chapter long! You're gonna sit and suffer with what you have." -_- yeah, my brain is a pain in my ass, but whatever. Hopefully, I can try next time! Until next time!)

Edited: September 3, 2020