chapter 4 (Edited)

"Good morning," you tiredly smile at the camera. "There won't be videos for a while because, as you saw on my Instagram, I am on tour with Mark and the gang." You sat upright on the mattress, raking a hand through your hair.

"Now, before you go crazy, it was on short notice," you explain as you watch Amy and Kathryn return with coffee. You continue, "Blame it on Ethan! He was the one who convinced Mark that I join."

The two girls in the room quietly giggled to themselves, making sure the camera couldn't pick up the background noise. "Anyways, I'm going to leave this video here. I will post when I return! Bye."

As you set the camera down, there was a knock. You stood to answer it but Amy stopped you. You shrugged and head for the bathroom.

Soon after, you had on a white t-shirt and dark jeans. You fixed your hair to make it look presentable before you walked out, only to spot a blue-haired boy on the sofa.

You clutched a hand to your chest. "E-Ethan? What - why are you here? Aren't you rehearsing?"

Ethan shook his head, getting to his feet. "I came to ask if you want to go out for lunch."

"Um, sure! Let me finish getting ready and we can head out!" You didn't bother to let Amy and Katheryn know you were leaving, as you pulled on shoes and walked out the door.

--------

While having lunch with Ethan, he got a call from Mark, asking where he was and to head back to the auditorium. You were a little upset that he couldn't stay any longer.

"I'm sorry to cut this short, but Mark wants me back to rehearsal."

You shook your head. "Rehearsal is more important. Especially since the show is tomorrow night." You smiled reassuringly, but it came out forced.

Ethan brightly smiled at you. "I am lucky to have someone that's kind, caring, and beautiful as you."

Did Ethan compliment you? That's the second time. You nearly stutter over your words. "You should get going. I don't want you in trouble with Mark." You said, giving him another forced smile.

"I guess so." He said and pulled you close, wrapping his arms around your waist. "I'll see you later." He pulled away, a small frown on his lips. It was like he didn't want to leave.

"See you later, Ethan."

You watched as he turned on his heel and ran in the opposite direction. You sigh, and realized you were alone and started walking back to the hotel.

>•<   >•<   >•<

Thank you for patiently waiting. To say the truth, I haven't been motivated to type chapters for the stories I have posted.

And now that I applied for college, I won't be active as I used to be. Also, I would like to thank my two friends CrankiCat and larkhowell for getting me to write again! Go follow their accounts!!

Edited: September 3, 2020