Quick Update

Been a while, hasn't it?

Hope you're practicing social distancing and staying entertained with Pokèmon Sword and Shield and Animal Crossing New Horizons.

I, myself, will be getting my sister's Switch Lite because she doesn't play much, so she said she would give her Switch to me if I give her $100.

Luckily, back in April, since my dad was out of town for my 21st birthday, I told him he owes me a gift. He asked what I wanted, and, of course, I wanted the Nintendo Switch Lite, but he said it was too expensive. So I wrecked my dumb brain for something I always wanted, which came to be the Nintendo Wii. He agreed, but while in quarantine for 3 months, everything was closed. Therefore, it was difficult to find said Wii.

The day my sister said those words, "I will give you the Switch if you give me $100 since I paid a little over $200." I was overjoyed! I mean, it's not a bad deal for something she paid over two-hundred dollars for (plus Animal Crossing)! And, once I have the money (like roughly $85), I'll buy Pokèmon Shield and the expansion pack.

As you can tell, I already know what games I wanna buy!

1. Minecraft
2. Stardew Valley
3. Fairy Tail
4. Mario Kart 8
5. Pokèmon Shield

I'm not hoping to get them all, because I'm currently unemployed (haven't been since I graduated high school). It's difficult during this virus to find a suitable job that I can be comfortable with.

Side note: About wanting to rewrite this book, I think it's best if I continue and see where I'm going, but if I don't like it, then I'll rewrite the plot.

Anyways!

I haven't started writing the next part yet, so be patient a little while longer. I can't really make promises because I don't seem to keep them, but I'll have the chapter up whenever I start and finish (which won't be anytime soon).

Thank you for your comments in the last post! It warmed my heart to see such lovely comments about how my story is great, even though I haven't properly updated since before the passing of my grandfather and the recent death of my uncle (may he rest in peace). Thank you to the people that commented!

You guys are amazing!

**Please continue to practice social distancing, wash your hands from spreading germs, but most importantly, PLEASE WEAR FACE MASKS! Thank you!**