Chapter 2: What Happened With Marcus?

In 8th grade Marcus and Dan were what you'd call 'popular'. Dan received love letters from several girls every day, as did Marcus, but Dan already had a girlfriend. One day Dan and Marcus were skipping class, hid in the bathroom. The door opened suddenly scarring the daylight out of the two boys so they grabbed some paper towels and pretended to dry their hands. The cause of the disturbance was a fellow classmate named Tyler.

"What are you doing?" Marcus said. Tylers hand motioned towards the restroom stall in the corner. Tyler had evident fear etched onto his face, Marcus and Dan didn't have the best reputation. Tyler walked into the stall, making sure it was locked.

"Hey bro, I'm gonna use the restroom. Okay?" Marcus said.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure." Dan replied. Marcus walked into the stall in the far back. A couple minutes later the a toilet flushed and Tyler emerged from his stall, making his way toward the sinks. Whilst Tyler was washing his hands he accidentally splashed water over the restroom floor. As Tyler went to reach for a paper towel, which Dan was standing incredibly close to, he slipped and managed to fall on top of Dan. Lips first. But in those very hectic seconds they didn't hear the toilet flush.

"Hey Dan is th- Dude what the hell, you're a fucking fag too?" Marcus spat out.

"No, no, it's not what it looks like. He fell on me!" Dan pleaded. Marcus looked absolutely disgusted.

"Dan you fucking disgust me, I can't belive I was your friend. How long have you been keeping that disgusting secret fag? The whole school is gonna know about this, especially your girlfriend." Marcus yelled. Dan felt crushed, emotionally and physically as Tyler was still on top of him. Poor Tyler was caught in the middle of this, no doubt rumors would spred about him too. Dans head was to foggy to realise that Marcus had walked out of the restroom, not quite sure of where he'd go because he was skipping class.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. Our lives are ruined. Fuck I've ruined your life. I'm so sorry." Tyler rambled on. Dan had barely heard him.

"I'd say it wasn't your fault but." Dan laughed. Not a happy laugh, but rather an I'm screwed laugh. Dan wouldn't admit it himself, but he was hella nervous. At this point Tyler was standing feet away from Dan, probably a good decision. The two boys stood there for minutes afraid to face the rest of society.

"Shouldn't you get back to class? Your teachers gonna get suspicious." Dan said blatantly.

"No, I'm fine. My teacher won't care." Tyler responded. Dan shrugged. Dan wasn't in the best condition to hold a conversation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Present Day

And that's how Dans life got ruined. That's the reason why he gets to school just to find something horrible written on his locker. The reason he gets kicked and punched. But there was one good thing that came out of the situation, him and Tyler are friends now. In secret of course, them together at school would just spreds more rumors.

Wow this is shit again 👌