Packing

This chapter is dedicated to Horsesaremylife100 for voting on every chapter and writing very sweet comments!
Lucy, Heather and me were in the tack room packing everything so that when the truck got here it could take all the stuff. I was working on packing my many saddle pads, Heather was gathering all my grooming kit and putting it in its corresponding box and Lucy was folding all the sheets and gathering all the jumping boots and putting all that in it's box. I took every saddle pad carefully, there were all from Lemuix and that meant that they were expensive and I wasn't planning on running them. I had lots of saddle pads, I had a blue, am mint green, a teal, a hunter green, a burgundy, a gray, a red, a purple, a white, a black, a light blue, a peach pink... I had soo many!
"Why do you have so many saddle pads?" Lucy wondered
"Why do you have so many Pikeure socks?" Heather countered.
"Why do you have so many riding polos?" I judged heather. We burst into giggles.
"Okay, fine, have all the saddle pads you want. I guess everyone has a weird obsession!" She said. When we were done, I went to groom Mandala and get her ready.
"Hey beautiful! How are you?" I said as I slipped into her stall and started grooming.
" we are going to the YENT girl, you are going to a new fancy home, what do you think about that?" She nickered as if to say that she wanted to go to a fancy new stable. When I was done with the grooming, I applied a coat of hoove oil and I put on a rug and fastened the shipping boots, she was ready to go. With one final pat, I slipped out of her stall and hung the matching teal halter and lead rope on the door and walked over to Eclipses stall. I rubbed his neck and put on is navy blue halter and lead rope and I repeated the process I had done with Mandala. Both of my horses were ready to go just as the YENT truck rolled in. Mike, the same groom as last time took both of my horses, I gave them one last pat and off they went.
I noticed that I hadn't told Elizabeth about the letter so I went over to her office where I saw her talking on the phone, she motioned me to go in as she hung up. I handed her the letter which she read and I told her that my horses had just left, she looked sad but I knew that she was happy for me. She walked over to me and enveloped me in a big hug.
"I promise that I will stop by in winter break, I will bring heather and Lucy along too" I promised. I bit my lip and tried not to cry, I was going to miss Elizabeth, she had thought me so much...
I took one last glance at my beloved stables and I went back home to pack my stuff.
I tossed my many breaches in and my polos. I packed my show jackets, and my Charles Owen helmet. I also put some jeans and some cute tops. I almost forgot to put my Ariat tall boots and some tenis shoes as well as some Adidas Superstars. I packed my toiletries and I was done! I chose the clothes that I would be wearing the day I got there and I laid it out close to my bed. I chose a pair on black skinny jeans a white top and a navy sweater, to top it off, I would ware my UGG boots. I was ready to go!
You may think that a whole day packing was boring, but it wasn't. Tomorrow I was going to spend time with my family and I was going to watch a movie with Jess, and on Friday, my last day here, I didn't know what I was going to do other than stay awake all night waiting to get to Iron Hooves.

Hey! You may have noticed that this chapter started deferent, it started with a dedication to one of my readers, if you want me to dedicate a chapter to you, vote and comment to let me now that you exist .
I am sorry that this was not the longest chapter but I promise that the next will be better and longer. The next chapter is all about ambers last moments with her family and with Jess since she is leaving. In the chapter after that one, the plot will start developing and it will get more interesting. I really hope you have enjoyed this new book! See you in the next chapter! ~Lilaph