PART ONE•CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Trigger warning:    profanity and harsh language are contained in this chapter.

                              THE MALL

So we drove to the mall, outside was glazed with snow. "The trees with the snow on them look so pretty!!" I said. "Let's go to the Christmas tree in NYC." Cane said. We went to NYC and held hands. "Can you take a picture of us?" Cane asked the Brunette man passing by. "Who's that? Your dad?" The Brunette man asked."How rude of you to say such a thing!!!" I told him. "No, I call him daddy though." I added on. "Cringe" the guy said. After he took the picture I glanced at the man...he looks oddly familiar. I can swear he looks exactly like Zayne. Oh shit! I hope it wasn't really Zayne. "The picture came out absolutely beautiful." Cane said. "Agreed" I said. We entered the mall then we started looking around. Then we noticed the Christmas trees in the middle of the mall. We headed over and got our pictures taken by the same guy from earlier, I hope he's not following us... One of me and Cane kissing on the lips in front of the Christmas tree and the other one of us smiling in front of the Christmas tree. "The picture of us smiling outside is my new home screen and the one of us kissing in front of the Christmas tree is going to be my new lock screen." Cane said, with his dimples traced in his skin. "Same." I said. "Hmmmm." The brunette man said. "He's weird, I don't like him..." I thought to myself. Me and Cane walked around more... We stopped and shared an ice cream together. When he licked the ice cream, I moved it closer to his face, which got on his nose. "Hey!" Cane said, cracking up. "I got a napkin, don't worry." I said. Then I licked the ice cream off his nose. then pecked him on the cheek. We held hands and walked more. A group of popular girls from my school stopped and their jaws dropped. "WHAT THE HELL?" One girl named Lexi said. Lexi has beige skin, green eyes, and her bleach blonde hair to the side In a braid. She's not nice, she's in Vicky's friend group, along with the other cake faces. Today Vicky was wearing a pink cropped coat that shows cleavage with ripped jeans, Vicky has the lightest skin of us all, blue eyes and long black straight hair that is just above her hips. "IS THAT-." Vicky added on. "SARAH AND MR .WILSON?" Nicole added on, Nicole wore her orange-like hair in corn rows and wore a similar outfit to Lexi. Nicole has green eyes and light skin as well. I would say Vicky likes attention because she is always standing In the middle of her slut gang, everyone almost looks the same but Vicky looks different, she loves attention and most of all, to insult me. "Oh shit." I thought to myself. "You're probably using Mr.W over here, for your grades, slut!" Vickey said. "I wouldn't use anyone and you don't have the rights to call me a slut! Considering you and your whore friends are always practically wearing nothing" I said.
Vicky: Thot!
Me: Bitch
Vicky: Brat!
Me: Prick!
Vicky: Hoe!
Me: Skank!
Vicky: Whore!
Me: Cunt!
Vicky: Tramp!
Me: Slut!
Vicky: Twat!
Me: Chooch!
Vicky screamed in my face like a six year old girl. Cane grabbed me by my arm and pulled me away. "Come on Sarah, let's go somewhere else,they're a waste of time. Don't waste your breath talking to her. " He said. "When I was your age, people like that would get spit on." He added. I giggled, it's funny because it's true.

Zayne's POV
Zack is calling me..."Yep?" I said as I answered my phone.
"Hey Zayne, got a minute?" He said.
"Sup" I Said. "Can you tell me what's going on? What'd ya get so far?" Zack asked. "Well, apparently, Sarah and this Cane guy are going out..." "Cane...?" "I don't know his last name, he didn't say..." "You fucken bastard!" "Shut up and watch your fucking mouth, Zack!" "Fine, MY APOLOGIES!" "He's the same one from school, I'll send you a pic..." "Yep,that's him!" "Oh shit, Mr.Stealyourgirl, am I right?" "More like Mr.W the pedophile, I wanna kill that perv." "Why don't ya?" "Zayne, Zayne, wherever you are, COME BACK TO EARTH! I'm in jail right now, you dumb piece of shit, and I know he's fucking my bitch! I figured that out myself, a while ago, tell me something I don't know!" "I forgot for a second, jeez!"
"Yeah, whatever." "Well, crap is going on and we need to do something about it, no?" "You can! I'm in jail, I can't." "Oh yeah, that's right! You piece of crap! Who's useless now? You are!" "I mean... you can do something though. Don't you love her still?" "Yes, very much, I miss her, don't you?" "Not even a little." Zack said. "Pffft, yeah you-." "No I don't! Now don't think I do, because I don't!" "You let go too easily... you're saying she never even meant anything to you? At all? Ever? Not even a little?" I asked with concern. "Nope, not-ah, not for me, nay, nein, no, naw,nah, nada, nae-."
"Ok! I still love her though... just letting you know..." "If you love her so much, you wouldn't let her be together some old hag." "True." "Anyway, go do something about it, you useless piece of crap! Dumbass!" "Shut the frick up bitch! When you love her, aren't you supposed to let her go?" "You listen to too much panic at the disco." "Oh, well, bye then..." "Fine, I'll let you hang up, but next time, tell me something I didn't know, and I want details!" "Oh?" "Shut the fuck up!" "I love you too..." I said,then I hung up. "What are you doing to me Sarah? I swear, this girl will be the death of me."

CHAPTER SONG: