PART THREE•CHAPTER TWO

Cane's POV
Photographer: Ok Cane, your photo shoot is done.
"Great." I said as I got off the bench. "Get changed and then you can leave." The photographer said. I wait for my train. Julian calls me. Why is he calling me? I answer my phone.
"Cane, I called to inform you that something happened last night taking place on Miller street. Room 37B of Hastings apartment buildings at 12:48am." "Get to the point." I said. "I'm so sorry. Stacey Wilson and Caroline wilson were shot. There gunshot wounds were too affective. They didn't make it. They passed away at Johnathans medical center. Which is located in CherryVille town square. I'm so terribly sorry." "Do you know who shot them?" I asked. "It was Zayne. If I were you I would watch my back, especially watch Sarah's back. I think he's onto you guys. We still have the crime stoppers and our search party looking for him but he's nowhere to be found-yet." Julian said. "Oh um...okay...thanks." I said. "Have a goodnight and stay safe. Keep Sarah safe, will ya?" "Yep. Mhm. Bye." "Bu-bye" he said as I hung up the phone. I go to the bar to stop for a drink. This can't be happening! I have a little more than one drink. Maybe several. But that's not the point! Everyone's dying! I walk into the house and I see Sarah. "Cane are you drunk?" She asked. I don't want to upset her. That's the last thing we need. "I'm just tired." "Cane, walk in a straight line for me." She said. Damnit why does she have to be so smart. "Who taught you that? Julian? Cause I know I didn't teach my babygirl that. You must have learned a lot at Julian's hm?" I said slurring my words. "Lower your voice!" She said. I don't think I'm screaming... weird. I bet she learned a lot of things at Julian's... he got some nerve sleeping with my girl. "Take my hand." She said. "Ok." I said.
Sarah's POV
He pulls my hand causing me to fall into him. He runs his fingers through my hair. He starts kissing me. "Stop you're in no shape or condition to be kissing me right now." I said. I grab his hand and drag him to bed. I'm not gonna yell at him but he needs to know his limit damnit. "You're so pretty." He said glaring into my eyes. I kiss him and I shut the light.
-The next day-
The blinding sun through my curtain wakes me up. I yawn and make my way to the kitchen. Cane is preparing breakfast. "Morning" I said.
"Morning sweetie. Well well well...where are you going looking like that?" He asked me. He kisses me on the lips. I'm dressed in a white mini dress with heals. "Like what? You're the one that looks like a tasty snack." I said. "Oh." He said fixing his hair "no seriously though, what's the occasion babe. I'm serious." He said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah." "To look at a small house for us in Bethlyhood." I said "hm? Where did you get the money from?" He asked. "Nick gave it to us, he doesent want to live with us. We're far too romantic for him." I said smirking at him. "Well, I don't have plans so-" "of course you can come! Don't be silly." "Great. When are we leaving?" He asked. "Now." "Alright." He said. He looks at me and then looks back at the steering wheel. He softly holds my hand on the center console armrest. I stroke his palm with my thumb and softly lean my head on his shoulder. His eyes meet mine. "Sarah, you know I don't bite." He said winking at me. He kissed me on the cheek and then fixed his eyes back onto the road. "How's your hangover going?" I asked as I give him directions to Bethlyhood. He starts to frown. "What's the matter?" I asked. "Nothing really. I'm fine." He said. "You know I'm not gonna shut up until you tell me. Don't lie to me either." I said grabbing his hand. "You know? That's fine because I like the sound of your voice anyway." He said. Seriously??? He thinks he can flirt his way out of this one but nope. That's not gonna happen. "Cane." "Yeah?" "Stop the car" I said. "What? Why?" He asked shockingly. "Cause I told you to. That's why." I said. The brakes screech on the car, and we come to a short stop on the side of the road. "What?" He asked. "I saw you roll your eyes. I'm not gonna care though because I don't have all the time in the world right now. I'm serious. What's going on with you? I know you're hiding something from me." "It's nothing to worry about. If I tell you, you have to act like you forgot about it. Okay? Zayne shot Stacey and Caroline yesterday.they passed." He said. "WHAT!? Cane, I'm so sorry..." "you didn't do anything wrong." That's why he was drunk! "I'll drive. I don't think you should be driving." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yeah." We switch seats and I run my fingers through his hair as I kiss his forehead. He leans on me the rest of the ride. It's okay to cry Mr.Wilson.

Chapter song:

Hey guys sorry this chapter was short.