EPISODE 1 (1)

The episode starts in the ANTHENS OLYMPICS 2004.

A good news comes about shooting.

Right now at shooting centre,the final game for the men's 50m pistol is being held.

Reporter1: Unexpectedly, Sameer from Korea is performing very well.He's young but doing very well.He's only in grade 11.

We expect him to win gold medal as he overcomes the pressure.

Reporter2: Thats all right.

Reporter1: With the hope of gold medal, we'll take you to the shooting centre right now.

50m pistol final game has already begun.

Reporter3: Sameer is attempting to win gold medal.Although he was on the 7th place to be qualified for the final,he's currentlty in the lead..with the 7 shots already fired in the final game.

Reporter4: Sameer is playing on line three. He previously scored 10.6.

Reporter3: Asimov, Ukraine player is playing on the line 4. He previously scored 9.9.

reporter4: In fact, sameer is not the one we expected to win the gold medal at first. Those players next to him are ranked in the 1st,2nd and 3rd place in the worlds championships.

Reporter3: You're right. Its his first time to be selected as a member of the national team. This is his very first international debut. This 17 year old player is doing such a good job up against the world champions. We wonder if he can repeat the historical moments made by Yeo Gab Soon in the 1992 barcelona Olympics. He has been performing very well so far.

Umpire: For the next competition shot,load.

With other players Sameer load the pistol.

Attention

In 3,2 and 1.

Start

Now, this is the 8th shooting.

Everyone shooted and Sammer scored 10.2.

The worlds no. one ranked,Asimov scored 9.5.

Reporter3: Now, it seems that its diificult for Asimov to catch him up.

Reporter4: Yes,but Sameer should not think ahead and celebrate yet. He must remain calm untill the end.

Sameer's dad(also coach): Stay calm and focus.

Repoter3: It looks like his coach is also signing him to remain calm.

Reporter4: He is Jay P Maheshwari.Sameer's father as well as his coach.

Reporter3:Is that so?

Reporter4: He taught his son to shoot for his concentration and he achieved this much only within 3 years.He must be genius,taking after his father's talent.

Reporter3:yes i agree.Now its Sameer's 9th shooting.

Attention

In3,2 and 1

Start

Reporter3: Oh gosh...What happened? He missed the target a bit too much.

He scored 7.9.

He made a critical mistake on the 9th shooting.

Asimov from Ukraine scored 10.2.

If this is the case...Now Asimov is in the lead by 0.2.

His total score is 653.4, and Sameer's total score is 653.2.

The difference between them is only 0.2.

Reporter3: Asimov's long term experience seems to be playing off at the end. Could Sameer's lack of experience hinder his success this time? You may be right. This is his first international game. Focus. It's the last chance. He should focus until the end.

Umpire: For the next competition shot, load.

Sameer loads his pistol.

Attention

In 3,2and1

Start

Reporter: Its a thrilling moment. This is the last, the 10th shooting. Its 10.4 Asimov has achieved. A score of 10.4, he is indeed a very skilled player.This means for gold medal,sameer must acquire more than a score of 10.7.

There is silence in the shooting centre. Sameer is still and his all attention is on the target.

Just aiming at the target

He need to shoot within the limit of 75 seconds.

He looks very nervous

Reporter: He needs to empty his mind.

Sameer's father: Sameer shot!!!!Shoot it at once..........

Reporter: It's a really huge achievement for him to come all the way to be honest. All other player already finished shooting, but Sameer hasn't fires his pistol yet.He need to shoot now. It's over 55 seconds now. He looks very anxious.He just needs to shoot now. He should at least get bronze. There are only 5 seconds left. In 5...4....3.. Hemust fire now. Its 2 and

HE FIRED

He fired with a second left

He fires exactly and precisely at the centre.

The result is ...

Its 10.9...

Its 10.9

Sameer scored 10.9

Reporter: Gosh! The game was turned around.

He is just 17 years and he represented his country and won gold!!!

Normally, more experienced players tend to lose their calm under great pressure.

A new star is born today.

his dad is proud of him.

Happiness on their face cant be explained!!

WILL UPDATE SOON.....

THANK YOU